Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Is it just me or does that car need some more offset?
    Nah, just you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Only way it will bite you is by a bad reputation and even then it's not that big a deal.
      Yea, I just like to keep my reputation clean. I never meet people near my house, but if someone got pissed off enough they could act like they are interested in something, beat the ever living shit out of me, steal stuff, etc. I've had tons of sketchy encounters, but I've never had to resort to fists. I'd like to keep it that way!
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
        Yea, I just like to keep my reputation clean. I never meet people near my house, but if someone got pissed off enough they could act like they are interested in something, beat the ever living shit out of me, steal stuff, etc. I've had tons of sketchy encounters, but I've never had to resort to fists. I'd like to keep it that way!
        I've found that you can't keep everyone happy, no matter how hard you try. The return policy mindset is a real big problem, people think because they have 30 days to bring something back to wal mart, they should be able to do the same with a car. Doesn't work that way and people get pissed.

I'm not concerned about people beating the shit outta me or stealing for several reasons. The main one being that people are all talk and no action.

Comment

I'm not concerned about people beating the shit outta me or stealing for several reasons. The main one being that people are all talk and no action.
          If something happens to the car that was beyond my knowledge, then that's their problem. Or, if they bought the car knowing it had an issue. Either way, LOL @ "taking it back"

sigpic

Comment

• Warning: Ballers Only!

General-mother-fucking-Lee LIMO!

1987 Lincoln Town Car Limo
            113000 miles 5.0 fuel injected V8
            Strong motor and tranny
            True dual straight pipe exhaust
            Equipped with train horn Dixie Horns
            19 inch flat screen tv with DVD combo has antenna hooked up and works. Receives all local channels
            Has Playstation
            750 watt power inverter
            Partition works
            Everything works except sunroof
            Has mini bar
            Fully loaded
            No road walk drives straight
            Has good tires
            Very fun and comfortable to drive
            Custom painted wheels
            Will turn heads everywhere
            Has intercom system
            Aftermarket head unit with aux port
            Comfortably seats 6 passengers can fit 8
            Tinted windows
            Has 102 inch whip for cb antenna but cb not installed

Will trade for pontoon boat

Can contact Bradley
            By text or call
            405-830-2050

Keyword Chevy Ford Dodge Truck Lifted Toy Mud Truck Diesel Gas 4x4

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
              If something happens to the car that was beyond my knowledge, then that's their problem. Or, if they bought the car knowing it had an issue. Either way, LOL @ "taking it back"
              Thats my mindset. If I don't fix everything on the car, I tell them whats wrong. I don't bullshit people, but I also don't put up with buyers remorse.

Comment

Sounds to me like it's on the buyer for not checking it over good enough. There are clear signs that a motor is fixing to go boom, kinda difficult to hide them.
                I have read that ad several times and I still don't know what "signs" you are talking about. At least nothing glaring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  I have read that ad several times and I still don't know what "signs" you are talking about. At least nothing glaring.
                  If I'm reading it right, it's not the truck in that ad, but a different one that he sold. As for the signs, when you look at in person, check it over. Is it knocking any? Are there metal flakes in the oil? Is there water residue under the oil cap? Is it smoking? Is it down on power?

Comment

• This is a 1969 Ford Mustang 302 with a rebuilt C4, MSD Electric Ignition, hardtop 2-door, automatic.
                    Built in Dearborn, MI.
                    Engine is an 8 cylinder 302 CID (rebuilt).
                    C4 transmission (rebuilt).
                    Carbs: 1-2 BBL.
                    Compression: 9.5:1.
                    The engine only has about 50 miles on it, and is not running at this time.
                    She has most of her parts, including the seats though they are not in the best shape.
                    The owner before me did the rebuilding and also put on a new exhaust, I'm not sure of the maker.

I have a clean title in hand. She's covered and in a garage at the moment. I'm a mustang lover and unfortunately never got around to getting her going. Only selling because I have to move and she can't come with. I would like 5000$ but I am also motivated to sell to the right buyer to fix her up, so give me your best offer! Email me and let's set up a time for you to check her out!!

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

If I'm reading it right, it's not the truck in that ad, but a different one that he sold. As for the signs, when you look at in person, check it over. Is it knocking any? Are there metal flakes in the oil? Is there water residue under the oil cap? Is it smoking? Is it down on power?
                      Oh yeah, all those things to check for sure in person. I was just lost as to what just reading the ad the new input shaft, tune and injectors gave clues it was about to grenade.

Comment

• This is a 1998 chevy suburban with 92000 miles everything works. It has new ostrich interior, a competition sound system, 8 monitors, 8 15" Q powers installed behind the rear seat in a vented enclosure, has fosgate custom molded kick panel, 6 fosgate amps designed for illusion of amps floating (2 punch 800.4, 4 punch 1000.1), 8 exide orbital batteries (1000 cca), 2 ohio generator 200amp alternators, all 1/0 gauge power cables is ran in 3/4" flexible conduit underneath vehicle, a combination of cascade vb-2 & dynomat super is throughout the interior (all doors inner & outer skins as well as roof 170sf , (8) 1 farad capacitors, fosgate symetry epx2 is the main system processor (28-band eq, preamp, crossover, etc), has 1 1/2" & 2" PVC pipe (intake/exhaust cooling system for amps & batteries), k&n cold air. Anything else just ask. $20000 obo willing to trade for corvette, Harley street glide, just let me know what u got! Email me & I can send pics. [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IfnA0dkzmyE&app=m[/ame]

Comment

• So, who is going to run and buy this one?

1967 PONTIAC FIREBIRD AUTO PROJECT $2200 817)707.1023

Comment

• "needs tlc"

sigpic

Comment

• Was a nice ride until one drunken night. I'm selling as parts or whole. It does not run and drive.....
                              Needs new fender hood grill and lights as well as fuse box and valve cover. The bullets went through fender and have hit the fuse box making it not run as well as the valve cover has a hole in it.
                              2001 and land rover se 7 4x4 no email Call or text 70249602eight1

Has leather interior two sun roofs 4x4.20 inch tires. Great to fix and flip or just keep. Its your call

Comment

• Picked up my "dream" dodge tonight. '01 2500 quad cab short bed cummins 4x4 6spd HO. One owner, 100% stock. 'Twas in the 5k range

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X