Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Todays winner.

One of a Kind Mustang - $25000 (Belleville)

"Hello, I have a very unique and one of a kind 2004 Mustang V6 for sale. It is in mint condition and has a Voltron Mark VII body kit imported straight from Tokyo. The body kit itself cost me around $8000. It also comes equipped with race paint, it is painted with a special blend of paint that is around 20lbs lighter than regular paint. The inside has been replaced with Recaro bucket racing seats and the dash has been custom painted with chameleon paint. This car is a quality show car and has won over thousands of awards. This car also has a lot of money invested in the engine. the last time i dynoed it, it made close to 950 horsepower. It is Tri-Charged (only one in the world) with 2 stage II Zordong turbochargers and a Kenne Bell supercharger. It has a 900lb shot of NOS too. This car will do 0-60 in under 3 seconds. and it can run 1/4 mile in 9.35 seconds and 202 mph. I have also topped this beauty out at around 233mph.

If you are interested call or text me "
    Whole lot of fibbing Goin on up in hurr

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• "I have also topped this beauty out at around 233mph."

This part right here, sounds a little "sketchy"...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Its also won over THOUSANDS of awards.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          "I have also topped this beauty out at around 233mph."

This part right here, sounds a little "sketchy"...
          how much is a gallon of automotive paint?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• How thick does the paint have to be to save 20 pounds on lightening it?
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• That HAS to be a troll. Someone is harassing the actual owner of that car.

Comment

• this is my 1962 Ford wagon
                its all original motor has been totally checked and runs like new lots of power in this 360 V8

-interior has cover but if you want to totally finish this rat look you need new leaher
                -exterior needs a clear goat to prevent this beauty from rusting

no rust !

real buyers only

thanks for looking

pieter

ratrod rat rod hot rod ford dodge mercury buick lincoln chevy chevrolet 1958 1957 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1968 1969 1970 1971

Comment

• I need a clear goat too! The current ones are fucking up my view.
                  Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    I need a clear goat too! The current ones are fucking up my view.
                    lol
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Interesting, I'd be curious to see what it actually sells for.

Comment

• I made this for a lady who changed her mind and didn't even try it out. How sad for her, but good for you. Best offer gets it. These sell for over a thousand, but like I said, best offer gets it. It is exactly what it looks like. A gliding rocker with a twist. The mechanism in the middle moves up and down as the chair glides back and forth. Brand new and never used. Attach her favorite toy to the base in the middle and let her enjoy. There is a handle firmly attached to the front for stability. This is hand-made, sanded, smoothed and stained. The base that holds the toy is adjustable to allow for a 6 inch swing up to a 10 inch swing (meaning you can put different length toys on it and adjust the position so that you can get a broader or narrower thrust). Feel free to ask questions. I have a video of the chair in motion if you want it. The chair is unused so don't ask for pics of my lady using it. I wouldn't send those anyway. Thank you.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4350866060.html

this is my 1962 Ford wagon
                          its all original motor has been totally checked and runs like new lots of power in this 360 V8

-interior has cover but if you want to totally finish this rat look you need new leaher
                          -exterior needs a clear goat to prevent this beauty from rusting

no rust !

real buyers only

thanks for looking

pieter

ratrod rat rod hot rod ford dodge mercury buick lincoln chevy chevrolet 1958 1957 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1968 1969 1970 1971
                          I am not so sure this isn't gonzoss' car. He had one about the same year and color as this a while back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            I made this for a lady who changed her mind and didn't even try it out. How sad for her, but good for you. Best offer gets it. These sell for over a thousand, but like I said, best offer gets it. It is exactly what it looks like. A gliding rocker with a twist. The mechanism in the middle moves up and down as the chair glides back and forth. Brand new and never used. Attach her favorite toy to the base in the middle and let her enjoy. There is a handle firmly attached to the front for stability. This is hand-made, sanded, smoothed and stained. The base that holds the toy is adjustable to allow for a 6 inch swing up to a 10 inch swing (meaning you can put different length toys on it and adjust the position so that you can get a broader or narrower thrust). Feel free to ask questions. I have a video of the chair in motion if you want it. The chair is unused so don't ask for pics of my lady using it. I wouldn't send those anyway. Thank you.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/bar/4360302987.html
                            this is why you screenshot.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              I am not so sure this isn't gonzoss' car. He had one about the same year and color as this a while back.
                              I eyeballed his wagon for a long time before he sold it a year or so ago. I am pretty sure that isn't his.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post

I've never seen him type an abortion like that out before.

PS I think that thing is about 2k over priced.

Comment

Working...
                                X