No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only we had a massive thread for Craigslist postings.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      If only we had a massive thread for Craigslist postings.
      Now there is a great idea!!

Comment

• Lol @ "super rapido" Last time I heard that was from an illegal worker my friend had at his detail shop. He used it to explain why he was smoking crystal meth in the back of the shop.

"Trabajo super rapido!"
        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          Lol @ "super rapido" Last time I heard that was from an illegal worker my friend had at his detail shop. He used it to explain why he was smoking crystal meth in the back of the shop.

"Trabajo super rapido!"
          Look at the contact name in the ad.

Comment

But this one is super-special, and deserving of it's own thread...

Comment

• it's a fucking snakeskin firebird... I'd say that's pretty special
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• gas monkey!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  Look at the contact name in the ad.
                  Ohhh, I knew before looking at the add.
                  Ded

Comment

• Depending on whats under that wrap , a BB firebird is a decent deal in the 4500 range..BUT one can only wonder what other types of "engineering" have taken place by an individual that has a snakeskin car...

Comment

• Listed as a 76. Front end is a 77–78. Rear end is 79–81. And he has a manual that says 79. Motherfucker wants $5500 for it and doesn't even know what year it is...

But it matches my boots, I'm going to be the coolest dude in the barrio!

Comment

like a nagging wife

I'd roll that firebird. Cruz on up into north dallas muy rapido and get a little spice in my life.

Seriously though, I could probably get $10k for it here in Irving
                        Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Merged.

Comment

• LOL, CL find. If this is not a prank on someone, it ought to be.

Free Decorations from former Gay Bar!
                            Hi there, my name is Luis and I'm a former gay bar owner/operator/business man in the DFW area... I have some old trinkets and decorations that I'm giving away from my former bar, now that we're closed.

Please call or text me at anytime on the number below. I need to get rid of this stuff ASAP! Oh and when you call, please only call with serious interest...and be polite and don't cut me off, it's my pet-pieve! THX!

214.251.9517 - Luis
                            do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
                            post id: 4371685740 posted: 43 minutes ago email to friend ♥ best of [?]

Comment

• My guess is that it's a prank, otherwise they'd probably have listed the name of the bar that closed down.

Comment

• Someone should call and as soon as he starts to talk, cut him off and let him know he spelled pet peeve wrong.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X