Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this fucker.

Comment

• lol, I'm not sure what to say about that.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Please tell me they added that extra 0 on accident.

Comment

• That's a total Mad Max starter kit
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Please tell me they added that extra 0 on accident.

Hell, a shell of a 67 Fastback these days goes for over 10k. that really isn't an unreasonable price all things considered, even if it looks like a pile of shit. Part out that ridiculous engine and start putting it back together properly.

Comment

• Ok... I have had my stang on CL for a few weeks now. I assume the market atm is pretty crappy on older fun cars. Most are looking for mpg and such. But that isnt stopping the trade offers. I stated in my ad that I am interested in a few items. crew cab f150 4x4 or GM equivalent, Marauder (what I really wanna find once sold), Wrangler TJ 4.0, GTI or GLI, or newer model GT/Bullitt/Mach/Cobra with manual. I also made it known that I want it to be low miles and early 2000's to mid. Lastly, I state that Ill include cash on my end to make it work. (I would be open to ideas that yall mentioned in my 10k daily thread and also Eric's luxobarge thread) I have received about a dozen trade offers just this week. NONE are remotely close to what Im asking. Lets see...
              79 RX7 with 80k,
              ext cab F150 4x4 (could not speak english to save his life),
              riced out 2dr Civic,
              84 vette,
              Some ugly blue El Camino
              just to name a few. But my all time fave so far is a trailer with welding equipment... WELDING equipment. I was cool with the guy though. Shit, u gotta give him credit for trying right? Anyways, the crusade of selling my stang is ongoing. Might have to wait till late spring, summer to sell her. The market right now is just silly. Eric, good luck on ur hunt. The prices on cars is also something Ive noticed that skyrocketed recently. holy cow!

Comment

• It's tax season. All the tote the note lots are trying to make their entire year in the first 4 months.

Comment

It's tax season. All the tote the note lots are trying to make their entire year in the first 4 months.
                  The used car market is insane.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

It's tax season. All the tote the note lots are trying to make their entire year in the first 4 months.
                    My buddy sold almost 40 cars since the first of this year, and nearly 30 in February alone. We haven't been to the auction in a few weeks because the cars are going at the auction for what we normally sell them for. The tote the note guys can do that, because they make so much on the finance side.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                      Ok... I have had my stang on CL for a few weeks now. I assume the market atm is pretty crappy on older fun cars. Most are looking for mpg and such. But that isnt stopping the trade offers. I stated in my ad that I am interested in a few items. crew cab f150 4x4 or GM equivalent, Marauder (what I really wanna find once sold), Wrangler TJ 4.0, GTI or GLI, or newer model GT/Bullitt/Mach/Cobra with manual. I also made it known that I want it to be low miles and early 2000's to mid. Lastly, I state that Ill include cash on my end to make it work. (I would be open to ideas that yall mentioned in my 10k daily thread and also Eric's luxobarge thread) I have received about a dozen trade offers just this week. NONE are remotely close to what Im asking. Lets see...
                      79 RX7 with 80k,
                      ext cab F150 4x4 (could not speak english to save his life),
                      riced out 2dr Civic,
                      84 vette,
                      Some ugly blue El Camino
                      just to name a few. But my all time fave so far is a trailer with welding equipment... WELDING equipment. I was cool with the guy though. Shit, u gotta give him credit for trying right? Anyways, the crusade of selling my stang is ongoing. Might have to wait till late spring, summer to sell her. The market right now is just silly. Eric, good luck on ur hunt. The prices on cars is also something Ive noticed that skyrocketed recently. holy cow!
                      Welders can bring some big money, depending on what it is, that may have been your most valuable offer.

Comment

• Is that bedliner?

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• That thing still for sale? And yes it is.. Or Plastidip oooor

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• That poor car!
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            And while his kidney stones pass,
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Comment

• Never heard of an AMC cowboy - went looking and Wiki says they only made one concept of it. And it doesn't look like that. More searching finds pages like the one below.

This little AMC frankenhornet has been floating around Texas for years. Originally thought it was a Hornet Cowboy pickup truck prototype but alas, it is not. Still cool as hell no matter how you look at it, this booger begs for a SC/360 scoop, lose the Camaro scoop, a 401, 4speed, and new paint and general restoration. I do not know what year it is but sports a lot of late gen interior like Spirit & Eagle and might have started it's life as a Concord wagon as have seen some customs shave rear off to turn into a truck and use a Suburu Brat bed. Super looking if done right however. I believe this is titled as a 1970, so might have 70 Hornet title.

Comment

Working...
                                X