Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
    Who was it with a hardon for old Benz? This looks as good as a deal gets for one. 66 230

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4369175919.html
    damn. Add LS1, done.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• DJ, Baron was. Not sure if he still is, but he hasn't bought one as far as I know. That looks like a pretty good deal.

Comment

• Craigslist can lick my taint. Been trying for a couple weeks now to buy a Bonneville SSEi and every time a nice one shows up I call, text, email and never hear anything back. And I hit these ads within a couple hours of them going up.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          Craigslist can lick my taint. Been trying for a couple weeks now to buy a Bonneville SSEi and every time a nice one shows up I call, text, email and never hear anything back. And I hit these ads within a couple hours of them going up.

Yeah, thats the story of craigslist. Been trying to grab a diesel truck for work, had so many people either not text/call me back, want me to come next week, or refuse to send me an address. Finally got one tonight that was actually interested in selling his truck.

Comment

• Comment

• It was fun to read for about two sentences. After that, it was like a joke being read to you by a drill sergeant
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^made in Canada! find a Mercury Econoline of the same year and you've got something really rare!

Comment

• I have a really RARE 76 Mustang Cobra II for sale. Bought it off the original owner. It has the original V6, manual transmission in it with just over 44k miles. I know what your thinking, Cobra? V6? Yes, this car was manufactured during the Arab Oil Embargo, where the US was "trying" to make more fuel efficient cars. So this model came as a 302 V8, V6 and even an Inline 4!

I know for a fact this car has the accurate mileage because when I picked it up off the original owner, it hasn't been registered and had been sitting and started up every now and then since 1982!
                        Now it is registered and inspected.
                        This bad boy is pretty quick and loud!!
                        Heater still works great, and puts out a bit of "cool" air.
                        NO RUST!!!
                        Car has a few dings here and there but nothing major. Original paint.

The car has a new gas tank, fairly new dual glass pack exhaust, new water pump, new radiator, new Autoline carburetor, new thermostat, new belts, new fluids, new power steering and gas lines, etc.

Future things too look at getting done:
                        -Vinyl stripes redone
                        -Little rip along seem in drivers seat.
                        -Radio
                        -Minor dent repair

To my knowledge that's about it. You are more than welcome to take it to a mechanic to have it looked at.

I have the original set of factory wheels and wheel trims.
                        Like I said I love the car, and am in no rush to sell it. I drive it daily.
                        Again this is a RARE find! LOW MILES and a straight body! Its all there!
                        I will be doing work to this car as this ad sits so the longer you wait, the less negotiable I will be.

Asking $10,000 Or Best Offer. CASH!
                        Considering some trades, for other classic cars or a VW Bus 71 or older.
                        NO LOW BALLERS OR SPAMMERS!!
                        I do not need any help selling this car. Would much rather it go to someone who appreciates what a true treasure this car is and knows what a find is in front of them.

Let me know what kind of numbers you are thinking and maybe we can work something out. Need the money to work on more projects in the future!

Thanks for looking,
                        Have a great day!

do NOT contact me with unsolici

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• How do you want to meet your maker? Should you buy and actually drive today's Nice Price or Crack Pipe Go Kart, your obituary would practically write itself. You'll just need to decide if this is a cheap way to go.

Comment

• Comment

• A custom-built Ford Ranger by Monstars Customs. Although it was manufactured in 1994, the vehicle was stripped down, designed and rebuilt by Monstars Customs, a specialty custom car shop based in Pilot Point, TX. We spared no expense in creating a unique, one-of-a-kind "raptor style" truck. The odometer registers 106,465 miles; however, we installed a Ford re-manufactured engine which carries a transferable, three year, unlimited mileage "parts and labor" warranty by Ford Motor Company.

On the exterior, the Ford Ranger was fit with an aftermarket "raptor-style" fiberglass body kit. It has a custom made pre-runner bumper and tire mount (with spare rim & tire included). The bed was finished with a durable spray-in liner and the truck was retro fit with aftermarket LED headlights, tail lights and third brake lights. The truck was lifted using a 5" ProComp Suspension lift kit with ES3000 shocks and has been fit with aftermarket rims & off-road tires. The exhaust was upgraded with a performance muffler to give a deep, sporty sound. The Ranger has remote lock/start and a deep window tint.

The interior has been remodeled with brand new carpet & headliner. The dashboard has been Kevlar painted with blue accent trim (to match the exterior paint). A custom made center console has been fit between two aftermarket bucket seats, each equipped with 4-point safety harnesses. The console houses a 7" touch screen GPS unit. The door speakers have been upgraded with performance Kickers and complimented with a dual 10" sub woofer mounted in custom speaker boxes in the rear of the truck. Aftermarket visors are mounted on the driver and passenger side housing a 7.8" TFT monitor display.

There are many more features added to this vehicle. For a full overview, please review the pictures and give us a call!

(940) 268-5640

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Not feeling that...

Comment

Working...
                                X