Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep those rear quarters are no good. Still might be a good deal for someone

Comment

• Well, I found out why this was such a pain. It was a woman I was dealing with. Any way, check out this bad ass motherfuckin' credenza, bitches!

Broyhill Sculptra. This particular piece was imported from Germany in the 60's by an American military family that was stationed there(just like my parents in the 60's), then passed on eventually to their grand children. I'm going to have to work some magic cleaning up all the entertainment center cords behind it that weren't visible with the other modern, lower to the ground piece this replaces. And yeah, let me preemptively point out there's plenty of dust and dog hair to clean up too, the piece this replaced hadn't been moved in 18 months so I just did a quick clean after set up. Thanks to yellowstang and 36D-Girl for the use of their Transit Van. 1 MCM bedroom set to go and I'll be done buying furniture.

Comment

• That's pretty pimpy, Eric. I like it.

Lol @ the guys busting your balls.

Comment

• Fuck them! I'm glad to have found a new hobby that genuinely excites me. That hasn't happened in a real long time. You miserable fucks are just going to have to deal with me being happy! The horror!

Comment

• 36D-girl? How have we missed this. And nice vintage piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
              36D-girl? How have we missed this. And nice vintage piece.

Before your time. Thanks!

Comment

• I like the credenza. I've never liked the gap on the bottom but they do look good. Are you going to be stripping it down to refinish it?
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Nah. The top has some scratches, but the media equipment covers it all so I'm not worried about it. The lower gap on all MCM stuff can be a pain, because you have to keep under it clean, but the aesthetics are worth the effort IMO. I did a half ass job making the wires less visible this morning. I really love it honestly. This house is starting to be like walking into a portal into the 60's. It's nice seeing my vision coming to fruition.

Comment

• nice. I like it. I had a bunch of mid century modern furniture as well. Nice to see there is interest in it.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I dig it. My buddy is way into that stuff too. He flips the stuff fairly often too.
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Well it is 200mph tape......

Comment

• That thing is pretty sweet, minus the tan interior.

Comment

• Yeah, exhaust pipe downbars...

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• What, you've never had an exhaust pipe roll cage to skirt through tech? Rookie.

Comment

Working...
                                X