Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    what, you've never had an exhaust pipe roll cage to skirt through tech? Rookie.
    pvc.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      pvc.

I'll give you half credit, since I've heard of pvc roll cages being grabbed and moved by the tech guy.

Comment

I'll give you half credit, since I've heard of pvc roll cages being grabbed and moved by the tech guy.
        It was painted and wrapped really well, looked great.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It was painted and wrapped really well, looked great.

Back in the 90's I seriously had a 4 point exhaust roll bar in one of my hatchback 5.0's the previous owner installed. Everyone thought that car was so badass because it had a roll bar. lmao It was wrapped really well too.

Comment

Back in the 90's I seriously had a 4 point exhaust roll bar in one of my hatchback 5.0's the previous owner installed. Everyone thought that car was so badass because it had a roll bar. lmao It was wrapped really well too.
            I used to go to ennis on the friday night street night. I had a convertible that I threw together a junky 302 with a big cam and hogged out heads; not really that fast, and really slow by today's standards. I think stock 12-14 gt's are faster. They got snotty with me about running a soft top, so the next week I had a cage.

Comment

I used to go to ennis on the friday night street night. I had a convertible that I threw together a junky 302 with a big cam and hogged out heads; not really that fast, and really slow by today's standards. I think stock 12-14 gt's are faster. They got snotty with me about running a soft top, so the next week I had a cage.
              Nice. That hatch was a beast back then, but by todays standards it isn't impressive at all. I'm sure my '13 would murder it, though it did have some significant weight reduction.

Comment

Nice. That hatch was a beast back then, but by todays standards it isn't impressive at all. I'm sure my '13 would murder it, though it did have some significant weight reduction.
                It wasn't that long ago that a low 12-second all motor fox was a bad motherfucker. New age horsepower wars are the shit!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  It wasn't that long ago that a low 12-second all motor fox was a bad motherfucker. New age horsepower wars are the shit!

Word up.

Comment

• 1995 JEEP FULLY AIRBRUSHED WITH 24" RIMS . IT ONLY HAS 86K MILES & IS A 5 SPEED . ASKING $3500 OBO CALL (757) ••• ••••

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      I remember how jelly I was when going to Ennis with a couple of stock 05's and they were running low(ish) 13's!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• If it was cheaper I would be going to get this.

Comment

• I really want it too lol. Lots of good deals right now

I so want this.....

Comment

• 1966 FORD CUSTOM 500 , INLINE 6 AND 3 ON THE TREE , RUNS AND DRIVES GOOD, DRIVE IT HOME.
                                $5,000 0.B.O. OR TRADE FOR ?
                                CALL OR TEXT (903) ••• ••••
                                IF NO ANSWER LEAVE MESSAGE

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X