No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like that as a project/daily or first car for my oldest.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• xl....black cow skin from ikea - $275 (pleasant grove)

I have a black cow skin fro Ikea valued at 599.00 never used

asking 275
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• 64 1/2 Mustang

Started this as a project for weekend enjoyment, but do to my wife being a c***
          I am better off parting ways with this rare beauty of a car. It was built
          During the first two two weeks of mustang production, and came with a
          Ford falcon 260 V-8 , thus making it rare because not many were ordered.
          This car is tagged inspected and nearing about 90% restored, runs very well
          Strong engine, fresh paint (matt black) and a brand new interior. I have nearly 14k andlots of time invested. Please make reasonable offers. This car could be quite valuable .... call show contact info open to all things. And do not intend to lose much.

Comment

• Clean coupe except the damned flat black.

Comment

• What a deal!

Plymouth Duster - $19500

I'm selling my very first project. It's a 72 Duster. This project is not completely done but will be once someone shows interest. Only thing left to do is small trim pieces.. nothing major.. project is at 95%.. Car is not perfect but it's definitely an eye catcher.. email me if you have any questions about it..

30 over 360 motor.
              Custom interior
              Recently painted
              Fun to drive
              New American racing rims with bf Goodrich tired (stagered)
              Anything else ask.
              Mopar muscle classic challenger charger camaro mustang barracuda chevelle

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/bar/4428922923.html

xl....black cow skin from ikea - $275 (pleasant grove)

I have a black cow skin fro Ikea valued at 599.00 never used

asking 275
                [ ] Good deal
                KOLDBY Cowhide, black/white black. Marks, color and size variations are natural characteristics of the leather and make each cowhide unique. The cowhide is naturally durable and will last for many years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/4454319259.html

64 1/2 Mustang

Started this as a project for weekend enjoyment, but do to my wife being a c***
                  I am better off parting ways with this rare beauty of a car. It was built
                  During the first two two weeks of mustang production, and came with a
                  Ford falcon 260 V-8 , thus making it rare because not many were ordered.
                  This car is tagged inspected and nearing about 90% restored, runs very well
                  Strong engine, fresh paint (matt black) and a brand new interior. I have nearly 14k andlots of time invested. Please make reasonable offers. This car could be quite valuable .... call show contact info open to all things. And do not intend to lose much.
                  That's a pretty cool car, but he's dreaming on price. There's nothing rare about a 260 coupe.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    What a deal!

Plymouth Duster - $19500

I'm selling my very first project. It's a 72 Duster. This project is not completely done but will be once someone shows interest. Only thing left to do is small trim pieces.. nothing major.. project is at 95%.. Car is not perfect but it's definitely an eye catcher.. email me if you have any questions about it..

30 over 360 motor.
                    Custom interior
                    Recently painted
                    Fun to drive
                    Anything else ask.
                    Just slightly optimistic. lol He must think that thing is a different Muscle Era Mopar.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    That's a pretty cool car, but he's dreaming on price. There's nothing rare about a 260 coupe.

And while the execution appears to have quality work behind it, the colors used negates pretty much everything else about it. That is one ugly car.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      Yeah, I just thought it was funny he called his wife a cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        Yeah, I just thought it was funny he called his wife a cunt.
                        His priorities area way out of whack.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          What a deal!

Plymouth Duster - $19500

30 over 360 motor.
                          Custom interior
                          Recently painted
                          Fun to drive
                          Anything else ask.

If you are wanting to spend 20k on that. I have a 70 Duster....

Comment

• LOLz

Very clean but not perfect 92 Mustang 5.0 GT with Cobra package. Runs, drives and handles nicely. This is a powerful car that is fun drive and will turn heads. Moving soon and can't take it with me.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Just got sandbagged. Went to look at this 96 S10 pickup over in athens. Extended cab, V6, 5 speed, 160K miles, runs good $975. It's at a cash for titles place. I have been to these guys before and I know that they are pretty junky, but they are usually running.

Pulled up and looked at it. The front end is tweaked badly, hood barely fits, fender is bent, cowl is busted out, they didn't take pics of the front end. The interior has a bunch of pieces missing, check engine light is missing. Took me a while to get the hood open because the cable is broken, when I finally do get it open, it's soaked with power steering fluid, no dipstick on the pump. A/c has all leaked out.

Fire it up and the throwout bearing is squealing from the feeling. Still, overall it's not THAT bad and the guy tells me that he drove it from kaufman and it was running like a top. I tell him fine, lets do it. My spidey sense was tingling a bit, so I asked to test drive it before we do the deal, he agreed, but was real quiet about it. Get it out on the road and it drives great, except for the 4th gear syncro being completely shot.

When I point it out, he says how great it is once you get it up to 70mph and how he has 10 other callers today. Yeah, I walked away. At least I only wasted some time and gas.

Here is the truck if you're curious.

Comment

• ^ I saw that last night and thought there was some special package I had never heard of.... nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X