Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    meanwhile, you just mentioned that you've owned a bunch of VW's
    I knew someone was going to mention that lol. Hell, 50mpg for a week or two plus profit was worth it. I was glad when the TDI went though. That POS was shaking apart.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• you're on DFW, you know somebody's going to call it out! LOL
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I'll see your $35k foxbody and raise you a $85k 1990 Camaro.

convertible 1990 camaro I ROC Z rare - $85000 (Dallas)

This is the last year they made I ROC Z. less than 1300 convertibles were made in 1990. Just imagine how many have been total since 1990 to 2014, No telling how many are left now. this car runs and drives body in good shape needs paint and a new top original 16 inch chrome the 305 was converted to a 355 not sure how true this is but it do run hard.you will be one of only a few owners in the world with a 1990 camaro convertible. New distributor, spark plugs, map sensor TPS sensor, BBK throttle body 58mm. The car is not running right now in the process of a erg valve $85, and a holley adjustable fuel pressure regulator being put on. All the other parts are new less than 2 months since they were replaced new fuel filter in the box. The convertible top is bad.I wanted to replace all of this so that I will know I went through the fuel system on the car. STILL THIS IS MY PRICE!

Comment

• Surely he meant 8500. Even that is a laugh

Comment

• Why are the only pictures on there pictures of receipts?
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• images upload

Comment

• I have always wanted one of these. He even has a Rampage.

1986 glh dodge omni turbo 2.2 shelbylby - $2600

1986 Dodge Omni Glh turbo with 2.2 turbo motor intercooled shelby interior shelby 6.5 wide crab wheels. No rust doesn't run its a project have title in my namea call me if interested has a prestige auto alarm. All the door handles work. Hatch shocks were replaced. Never been wrecked in 14the years I have owned it. U can find videos of it on YouTube under omni Glh turbo almost in the 7's. Repainted 7 years ago and most its life in the garage and or under car port.
                eight one seven three2o oo96

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                  I have always wanted one of these. He even has a Rampage.

1986 Dodge Omni Glh turbo with 2.2 turbo motor intercooled shelby interior shelby 6.5 wide crab wheels. No rust doesn't run its a project have title in my namea call me if interested has a prestige auto alarm. All the door handles work. Hatch shocks were replaced. Never been wrecked in 14the years I have owned it. U can find videos of it on YouTube under omni Glh turbo almost in the 7's. Repainted 7 years ago and most its life in the garage and or under car port.
                  That is actually a glhs if intercooled. Not running means $1000 to me depending on the interior. Can make 300 at the wheels pretty quickly. Weighs 2400 lbs.

Comment

• Pretty sure that guy posts on here.

Comment

• Yeah, that's pretty damn high for a 4 cylinder YJ.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Yeah, that's pretty damn high for a 4 cylinder YJ.
                          Looks nice but the 166k Sucks...

I'm spoiled though as my 89 YJ has 43k Original Miles and Carpet.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                            I have always wanted one of these. He even has a Rampage.

Someone in the Southern Tarrant county area used to own a brown one that said camaros for lunch main course mustangs....Fast little cars

Comment

• Originally posted by black50 View Post
                              Someone in the Southern Tarrant county area used to own a brown one that said camaros for lunch main course mustangs....Fast little cars
                              That's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by black50 View Post
                                you dont say.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X