Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      why?
      The right question is "how".
      How could you lose interest in such a spectacular project?

Comment

• Originally posted by chronical View Post
        The right question is "how".
        How could you lose interest in such a spectacular project?
        I believe this decision was made during what drunks call a "moment of clarity"
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• The "meth head" was a hot item from google images somewhere. Posting needs to be listed again!
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Going to look at this car this weekend...Supposedly makes 1025hp @ 22lbs on C16..

Comment

• Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
              http://amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/4547632630.html

Going to look at this car this weekend...Supposedly makes 1025hp @ 22lbs on C16..
              that seems like a really good deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                that seems like a really good deal.
                I'm hoping so..Car is a little rough cosmetically but, for all the mods it has I think it's a steal. The build sheet is rather impressive..It made that power on stock 317 heads so my plan is, if it all works out, is to get a set of decent heads, get it tuned, and turn it up..

Comment

• I always have to laugh at how absurd the strut towers are on f bodies.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Did he say who built the car? Was it built in Amarillo by a shop?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      Did he say who built the car? Was it built in Amarillo by a shop?
                      Car is out of Dallas..and he said the guy who built it tuned it himself..

Comment

Car is out of Dallas..and he said the guy who built it tuned it himself..
                        That's usually a good thing...right?

Comment

• If it was built in Amarillo I might be able to help get you in touch with someone that would know the car. But.....

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            That's usually a good thing...right?
                            Simple quick racing is I think what he said..guy who built it worked there or something..

Comment

Simple quick racing is I think what he said..guy who built it worked there or something..
                              Hmmm... had some run ins with that shop in the past.

Comment

Oh

Comment

Working...
                                X