Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jayjohnson600 View Post
    Wondering if you were able to get any good passes at the track with the setup.

Care to provide the track numbers?
    Never saw the track on the turbo setup. I kept breaking T56's and sold it before I got the th400 to the track.

if its still what it was, a good set of heads will make some killer power. above 18lbs the power starts to drop off the graph (as you can see above). It was either limited by the stock heads or by the small A/R housing. I never got to experiment with it.

Comment

• I wonder what a "full leather bar" rear set up is and a "point cage" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        I wonder what a "full leather bar" rear set up is and a "point cage" ?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4551309178.html

Leather Bars and Camaro's go quite well together actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
          http://amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/4547632630.html

Going to look at this car this weekend...Supposedly makes 1025hp @ 22lbs on C16..
          Were you able to go look at the car?

Comment

• sorry, just saw the PM's. replied to everyone. From the post I don't see a ton of stuff that was changed. to be honest if you could low ball the seller I think you could even part this car out and make some money. or put a little more into it and clean up the cosmetics.

Comment

• So i'm searching for a 1966 Biscayne, Impala, or Bel Air...

and tonight I find this thing.

Hot Rod 1963 Checvy Biscayne LS1 Twin Turbos Trades - $12500 (El Paso Tx).

This is a 1963 Chevy Biscayne. 2001 Corvette LS1 365 HP Stock Motor, 4L65E Stock Trans, Twin Garratte Turbos Mounted in the Trunk 4 wheel Disc Brakes, New Floor Pan ,Alum radiator, Rebuilt Front End. Texas Title in my name Will Consider Trades, Hot Rod/Rat Rod Sedan. Tri 5 Chevy or Late Mdl GM Pick UP Call for More Details

At first I'm thinking all right. It's a race car...

And then I see the twin turbos in the trunk so the cabin must be real noisy at times.

and ALL the piping where the gas tank belongs. For $12,500 you are getting some premium welding skills here.

That must be the gas tank there above the hot side piping

So my search continues...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fourx4Brad View Post
                and tonight I find this thing.

So my search continues...
                yea that thing is a disaster waiting to happen. I feel sorry for the guy who buys it

Comment

• Trying to give away a free dishwasher (99 model) and a ceiling fan and light fixtures post on some groups on facebook and on craigslist had a lady tell me I was posting to far away from her that I should deliver if I posted in that group. You are 12 mins driving from my house.

This is why I hate posting stuff online. I'm giving it away for free and your complaining.

Comment

• I have had that happen repeatedly. At least they're not telling you to pay them AND deliver it to them
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      I have had that happen repeatedly. At least they're not telling you to pay them AND deliver it to them
                      had that offer. Wanted 20 to come pick it up since he was "doing me a favor"

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                        had that offer. Wanted 20 to come pick it up since he was "doing me a favor"
                        I offered someone the washer and dryer AND $40 and a bag of dog food to take a dog that wandered up here. Still no takers.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• lol some people just dont want free stuff.

Comment

• Lol I left a newish dog kennel. An older tv that worked fine. And an office desk. Again all was,fine and great condition. I put a sign saying all free to who wants it. Just don't make a mess. I don't like trashing good stuff and I'm not hurting for money so I do this so someone who needs it gets it free.

Had some dipshit drive up my looooong as,driveway to inform me he'd be taking it all but I'd owe him for hauling off the,trash. I asked him if he read the sign and he replied " Yes but that's just you trying to get rid of your stuff for free".

I had to stop a pause for a second to take it in. He then asked well are you going to pay me?

I walked into the house and he asked where I was going. Turned and asked can you run fast? Then whistled for my pitbull to the door.

When she sat next to me his eyes got big and he backed off my porch. Apologizes and hot footed it back to his truck.
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Lol I left a newish dog kennel. An older tv that worked fine. And an office desk. Again all was,fine and great condition. I put a sign saying all free to who wants it. Just don't make a mess. I don't like trashing good stuff and I'm not hurting for money so I do this so someone who needs it gets it free.

Had some dipshit drive up my looooong as,driveway to inform me he'd be taking it all but I'd owe him for hauling off the,trash. I asked him if he read the sign and he replied " Yes but that's just you trying to get rid of your stuff for free".

I had to stop a pause for a second to take it in. He then asked well are you going to pay me?

I walked into the house and he asked where I was going. Turned and asked can you run fast? Then whistled for my pitbull to the door.

When she sat next to me his eyes got big and he backed off my porch. Apologizes and hot footed it back to his truck.
                              had someone cut some trees a while back and I asked if haul away was included in the quote he said yes. Later he asks for an extra 100 to haul away.

Gave him a 100 less for wasting my time. Pointed up at the camera above his head and told him to take me to court since the whole conversation was recorded as well.

Starting to hate people more and more.

But some people are great, had a guy come by and get a photo printer that he wanted for his daughters school project that I had on craigslist for a while. Even though he was 30 mins late he apologized produced all the money and was very polite introduced his daughter and told me about the project. Gave it to him for 20 while I was asking 80 told him thank you for being a great person off craigslist lol.

Comment

• Free horse shit!!!!!!!! Sorry no pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X