• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    Free horse shit!!!!!!!! Sorry no pics.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/zip/4631876263.html

Comment

• WTF----- http://texoma.craigslist.org/bar/4654047344.html

Trading my soul for a Classic

This is not a joke. I am willing to trade my soul for a classic car. Anything pre-1972. Preferably a Camaro, Chevelle, Mustang, or something along that nature. Must be in decent condition. Contact me through Craigslist and we can discuss the terms. If you have a classic car, and would like to own somebody's soul, this is all you! Comes complete with a notorized statement of Trade. Certificate of Ownership of 1 soul. You can mount it on your wall, use it as a barter in poker, or just look at it all day! If you have a classic car, email me with a picture and statistics, and I will tell you more about myself! Thank you for reading! Put "Soul Trade" in the subject line so I can weed out the spam!

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        WTF----- http://texoma.craigslist.org/bar/4654047344.html

Trading my soul for a Classic

This is not a joke. I am willing to trade my soul for a classic car. Anything pre-1972. Preferably a Camaro, Chevelle, Mustang, or something along that nature. Must be in decent condition. Contact me through Craigslist and we can discuss the terms. If you have a classic car, and would like to own somebody's soul, this is all you! Comes complete with a notorized statement of Trade. Certificate of Ownership of 1 soul. You can mount it on your wall, use it as a barter in poker, or just look at it all day! If you have a classic car, email me with a picture and statistics, and I will tell you more about myself! Thank you for reading! Put "Soul Trade" in the subject line so I can weed out the spam!
        Damn, where was this guy when I had my Dodge Demon for sale?

Comment

• Check out the custom waffle house interior

Comment

• Selling a tv for the past 2 weeks now had at least 5 flake a dozen offer half price and a few others offer random car stereo that are worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              Selling a tv for the past 2 weeks now had at least 5 flake a dozen offer half price and a few others offer random car stereo that are worthless.
              What kind of TV? I'll throw in a subway 6" over what ever your best offer was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                What kind of TV? I'll throw in a subway 6" over what ever your best offer was.
                32" samsung all the offers were 150 with a 4 pack of redbull

Comment

32" samsung all the offers were 150 with a 4 pack of redbull
                  I've talked it over with my expert, and $15 is the best I can do. There just isn't a market for 32" samsung TV's right now.

Comment

I've talked it over with my expert, and $15 is the best I can do. There just isn't a market for 32" samsung TV's right now.
                    ya it pales in comparison to my 60"

Comment

Selling a tv for the past 2 weeks now had at least 5 flake a dozen offer half price and a few others offer random car stereo that are worthless.

That sucks. I sold a Sony 60" LED for $1020 after a day on CL. I felt like being a dick about the $20 since he gave me a bit of a run around with it, and he finally agreed. I think I was asking 1200, but was really just wanting 1000 out of it, and he kept offering 1000. lol

Comment

New tv's are so cheap now especially 32's. That makes it tough.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Westinghouse 55" LED for $380..

That's tied with last week's mention at $170 off list and the lowest total price we've seen for a Westinghouse 55 120Hz 1080p LED LCD HDTV.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Hot damn. I paid $350 for my 47" rca about four months ago..
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              Hot damn. I paid $350 for my 47" rca about four months ago..

Leah posted it on FB earlier today. At this rate you're going to be able to pick up a flat screen with a value meal soon. It doesn't seem that long ago that crappy small ones were going for 10k easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Bought my 60" lg plasma from dell for 699, used a 250 gift card i had and bought another 200gc for 170 online. And they sent me a 250 gift card.

Sold 2 models of the 32" before last month for asking now I have 1 that i used the gift card on that can't sell. Must be the bad karma or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X