Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **EDIT**
    Its listed on Waco CL. I can PM what I am asking if someone is interested. Dont wanna piss anyone off by turning this into a for sale thread. Here is what it looks like though.

Last edited by LaserSVT; 01-30-2013, 07:05 AM.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Very nice, just be glad it's not a northstar.

I would be careful on posting that, wouldn't want one of these asswipes getting their panties in a twist over possible advertising.
      Last edited by JC316; 01-30-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• True, I should edit that.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Posting pics and saying to PM for a price IS advertising.

Comment

• I barely missed this deal yesterday....pissed me off a little bit since I'm so close.
            2005 Jeep Liberty Diesel $2500

Nice car btw....couldn't find it on the wacko craigslist though
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• For people that like a clean 4-eye fox:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Posting pics and saying to PM for a price IS advertising.
                Lifes hard. Drink beer.

I had described all that was done and how much I wanted. $2250. But didnt wanna violate anything so I edited it. Of course someone will still be upset... ya know, cause can. Not that anyone here would have bought the car. Besides it sold at 7:00am for $2300 because while the dude went to get the cash I buffed the car.

Comment

• There is a four eye factory sunroof GT in excellent shape near me. Needs a motor and trans but its a clean car. Only asking a grand. Ill look up the link if anyone is interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    There is a four eye factory sunroof GT in excellent shape near me. Needs a motor and trans but its a clean car. Only asking a grand. Ill look up the link if anyone is interested.
                    Me rikey
                    Link please

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Lifes hard. Drink beer.

I had described all that was done and how much I wanted. $2250. But didnt wanna violate anything so I edited it. Of course someone will still be upset... ya know, cause can. Not that anyone here would have bought the car. Besides it sold at 7:00am for $2300 because while the dude went to get the cash I buffed the car.
                      Just to be clear, it wasn't me that was upset. I got reported for advertising by an asswipe that got his panties in a twist in a different thread. Didn't want the same thing happening to you. Of course it slides around here if you are one of the more liked members.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        Just to be clear, it wasn't me that was upset. I got reported for advertising by an asswipe that got his panties in a twist in a different thread. Didn't want the same thing happening to you. Of course it slides around here if you are one of the more liked members.
                        Lighten up Francis.

Comment

• I'm not upset either, just calling a spade a spade.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            LOL was not directed at you or anyone specifically. Just trying to be funny.
                            Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            I'm not upset either, just calling a spade a spade.
                            If I were a gardening tool I think I would be a ho.

I kill me.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              Me rikey
                              Link please

Comment

• $150 for rims and tires for 96-98 cobras

I also grabbed a bolton/cam '99 GT for 2k last night. I'll post pics as soon as it's cleaned up.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X