No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dallas craigslist find! An unusual optioned 71 Plymouth Satellite.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      A Dallas craigslist find! An unusual optioned 71 Plymouth Satellite.

Bitch better have a 426hemi!

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
        Bitch better have a 426hemi!
        Hemi option was not available on 71 Satellites. But it is one of very few optioned with factory rubber bumpers (color coded bumpers). Other than that it also has an impressive option list!

Comment

• $$$?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I paid way to much (for a 71 Satellite). However it is the first M73 (rubber bumper) car I have ever seen with my own eyes. I have seen E bodies with them at national level car shows.

The car was a Y14 (sold car/special order) with an option list of N-code 383 4bbl, hemi suspension with sway bars, firm ride shocks, high performance axle package, 15x7 rallye wheels, Goodyear RWL polyglas tires, GB5 blue with V6B (light blue) stripes, and black bucket seats. I have talked with someone that runs the 71 Plymouth B body registry and he has never seen another GB5/V6B 71 Plymouth B body. Plus he only knows of 2 other 71 Satellites built with rubber bumpers. Of those one is confirmed to have been parted out and the other is a dark green 318 2bbl car.
            Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 09-28-2014, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• What's the deal with these morons taking pictures of their fingers? I understand they are trying to block out their LP, however I am sure most of these folks don't know why they're doing it. These retards just do what they see other retards doing, without reason. Spreading the stupied.

If it's that much of a concern, remove the fucking plate prior to the pictures. Screwdriver is too difficult to operate, so you fuck up picture taking?

As if pictures weren't shitty enough, now I can see their dirty fingernails and blaring ignorance.

Comment

• lol....that is why I waited until the plates were off the car. Otherwise I would have used MS paint to tastefully blur the plates.

The other part that I love on car ads. Weeds half way up the side of the car and the interior being used for storage/trash can. No problem. Just snap a pic and let the new owner worry about all the "stuff" inside. If I see a car ad like that I usually ask about some random item that is in the picture.

Comment

• Comment

• 2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• I refuse to believe that's a real post
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Craigslist Gold find of the week

Guy is asking $4,500.

This is a 1977 Nova RS body with a 2007 Hummer H3 drivetrain & interior. This is a project of mine I started in 2010. I've recently been diagnosed with cancer & am unable to complete the car. Drivetrain has about 45,000 miles on it. It does run & drive. It also has the rear end from the Hummer installed & many other Hummer parts. Window motors, seat belts, tail lights, engine, transmission, door handles, wiper mechanism, seats, dash, center console etc. Theres a lot of work been put into the car. So if you have any questions unanswered in this ad please contact me anytime. 904-six-0-8-nine9seven7. Mitch.

Comment

• H3 interior? More like steering wheel
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• is that the new monster garage concept

Comment

• Must be brain cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                                Must be brain cancer.
                                hehehehe
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X