No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn the hackers that shut Craigslist down. I'm trying to hunt for a new toy.

Comment

• Its up - evidently had a small DOS attack

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Damn the hackers that shut Craigslist down. I'm trying to hunt for a new toy.

Comment

• It never stopped working on my phone, but it won't load on my computer.

Comment

• It's been screwing up for me on and off all morning.
            68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
            63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
            i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

• Not working on my computer or phone.

Comment

• Sounds like legit business deal

Comment

• Oh man wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan shelby View Post
                    barf!

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                      I'm tempted for $600 just to make a mad max style battle wagon
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• LMFAO.

STARTING AT ONLY $4500. AND UP TO ONLY 33K ---- GET YOUR CHOICE -
                        M.BENZ 500 SL 'fiberglass body) on Mustang running chassic is $4500 and the prices go up from there. 1934 Ford 3 window coupe===== 19k-------1931 5 window coupe 28K---- 1958 Ford 'shorty' 9k------Daytona Ferrari 'replica'v8) 22k----Ferrari Finale' GT supercharged- 22k-----v8,yes,v8 Fiat Spyder convertible 7K-------1956 Belair HT'ready to enjoy' 16K-----(( 2 )) Bremen Sebrings w/ electric cockpits ((rare))) starting at 9500.-------(2) Mini Mark 2 classic 1927 style cars with removable hardtops (go topless) starting at 9k----GT 40--22K-----More more More====== call for fast response- if you send email = put ''classic'' in subject line with your home email address for additional pics and info..At 67 years young it's time to thin down the toybox to new homes..
                        No No truck ,boat,atv's , 4 wheelers, ugly dogs, cats with 1ear, back child support payments, last months electric bill, or your "" X "" wife, OK, might consider her if she is blonde and owns a liquor store...lol

ref:: streetrod,hotrod,classic,collectible,uniqe,gto,che velle,gt 40
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• LMFAO.

M.BENZ 500 SL 'fiberglass body) on Mustang running chassic is $4500 and the prices go up from there. 1934 Ford 3 window coupe===== 19k-------1931 5 window coupe 28K---- 1958 Ford 'shorty' 9k------Daytona Ferrari 'replica'v8) 22k----Ferrari Finale' GT supercharged- 22k-----v8,yes,v8 Fiat Spyder convertible 7K-------1956 Belair HT'ready to enjoy' 16K-----(( 2 )) Bremen Sebrings w/ electric cockpits ((rare))) starting at 9500.-------(2) Mini Mark 2 classic 1927 style cars with removable hardtops (go topless) starting at 9k----GT 40--22K-----More more More====== call for fast response- if you send email = put ''classic'' in subject line with your home email address for additional pics and info..At 67 years young it's time to thin down the toybox to new homes..
                          No No truck ,boat,atv's , 4 wheelers, ugly dogs, cats with 1ear, back child support payments, last months electric bill, or your "" X "" wife, OK, might consider her if she is blonde and owns a liquor store...lol

Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            LMFAO.

lol that's hideous.

*EDIT*

This is worse. Whomever was doing that collecting sure had a taste for distasteful.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• That guy has a nice collection of turds. The Bremen Sebring looks like a 80s hotwheel, what a deathtrap!
                              1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                              1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                              2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by Labora View Post
                                That guy has a nice collection of turds. The Bremen Sebring looks like a 80s hotwheel, what a deathtrap!
                                It's like he started doing blow 40 years ago, and just kept the train rolling.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X