No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if the Mustang was a 5sp and well put together, I'd buy it just because... but it looks like he's in Florida, so fuck him anyhow
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• 1968 Chevrolet Camaro - Viper Setup - $47500 (Austell)

I am listing this gorgeous car on behalf of the owner. It is a 1968 Chevy Camaro powered by a 525hp Viper Engine with a 6sp Viper transmission. This car was outfitted with mostly viper components such as: Front & Rear Suspension, Dashboard Gauges, Front Seats & Adjustable pedals.

Too many details to list. Serious buyers only. Car is registered, insured & driven at least 2 days a every week. show contact info or show contact info We can arrange transportation anywhere for the vehicle for serious buyers.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
      Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

• Seems like a waste to put that engine in there. Only to get 525 hp.

CN

Comment

• I think red and yellow is a horrible color combo, always reminds me of Ronald McDonald.

Comment

• Even Dreams Were Better In The 80's - $2000 (Beverly Hills Adjacent)

1986 TOYOTA MR2
            197,678 miles
            Runs fine - needs smogging.
            New battery, new starter, good wheels, working radio.

Do you remember when life was full of promise? When the five dollar posters you bought at the school book fair implied that someday you would drive a sports car, that someday you would have six pack abs, that someday you would date Farrah Fawcett?

Well, Farrah is dead and the only six pack you've been spotted with lately contains crappy domestic beer. But you can still drive a sports car.

This 1986 Toyota MR2 is made from steel and sweat and determination. Built in the 1980s, that near-mythic decade that single-handedly toppled the Berlin Wall and the U.S.S.R. while still managing to produce Donkey Kong and Dirty Dancing. The 1980s, when cars were a physical representation of your masculinity, all hard metal and harder impact. This car is stripped down like a sports illustrated model, ready to bear you into infamy.

The few dents on this MR2 are like the scars on Rambo's chest, proof that this car lives up to the legends people still tell in hushed tones in the dark. You want shiny paint and a small carbon footprint, go drive a soulless Prius. But don't come crying to me when the ladies kick you to the curb like the sensitive new age guy you are. Real men don't suppress their emissions.

This rear engine sports car devours the road like ET devoured Reese's Pieces. The 197,678 miles permanently etched onto the odometer represent 197,678 miles carved from the face of the earth, never to be seen again. The engine was rebuilt in 2005 and has a new starter as of last Monday. Like all good race cars, it's a 5-speed manual transmission, so get your shift on. Sorry, what's that? You can't drive a stick? How are you even standing upright?

There are no cup holders - cup holders are for sissies. Next you'll be wanting an automatic transmission or a new unitard. Your hip flask wouldn't fit in a cup holder anyway. Manual everything. Radio works, tape deck doesn't. Interior is in good shape, but the leather seats had a run in with Freddy Kruger and now hide their disfigurement beneath the included seat covers. Tires have tons of tread, pick up is great. Passed smog in 2011, but the next one's on you. Needs a new horn, but has a new battery still under warranty. Heat and AC work.

You know your limits and how to exceed them. You enjoy leaving rich kids in high performance vehicles stalled at the light behind you, still fumbling with their paddle shifters while the rear engine screams in your ears. Throttle vibrating under your fingers, the streets belong to you.

I have title. You have cash. Let's talk.

Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

• Free piss bags...

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                Seems like a waste to put that engine in there. Only to get 525 hp.

CN
                He probably got a wrecked Viper on the cheap, and wanted an old school look, with a modern fuel-injected driveability. "Waste" is a completely subjective term.

Comment

• I'd say that's setup is plenty fun for that car
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Jeep Wrangler 4x4 with a turbo Supra engine...

I bet it's terrifying.

Evolution Motors TX

Phone: 214 207 1885

1997 Jeep Wrangler 4x4
                    Toyota Supra Engine - 2JZ

Vehicle Details
                    2JZGTE - Swap with custom mounts & bell housing, Wrangler V8 Transmission,Driveshaft ,Welded rear Compound Turbo Setup, Borg Warner S372 & Holset HX35, HKS Bov & Wastegate, Greedy style intake manifold, Precision intercooler, Currently on 10psi stock ecu, Rsx types-s bucket seat (4), Sti cluster, Fresh paint job with custom hood, Rubicon flares, Brand new hard top, All new struts,brakes,rotors, Mickey Thomson wheels with Yokohama tires, Radio with cd player, heat works no ac, Clean carfax no accidents
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• I like. Wish it had AC. I'd daily that
                      Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• That Jeep is a whore. It keeps popping up with different owners. Swap cars seem to do that a lot
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I'll see if they'll take my low ball offer. and see about putting a smaller Turbo and AC in.
                          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Jeep Wrangler 4x4 with a turbo Supra engine...

I bet it's terrifying.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/4751165912.html
                            Not the first time I've seen that for sale
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• You want something unique here it is. you can look at it one out of two ways a 1966 Lincoln continental cleverly disguised as a 1979 f250 4x4 pick up with a dump bed witch it is also titled as. or a 1979 f250 cleverly disguised as a 1966 Lincoln continental. could also be used as a great advertisement piece . runs great drives and handles better then most new stock trucks was not driven in winter. It runs on 37in military humV tires mounted on alloy rims witch are excellent condition. has a 460ci with towing cam and automatic tranny. had nice cold ac until the accumulator went but it is all there. still could use a handful of little silly things to be completed. I built this truck and I built it right. I am not selling this for someone else. you know how that BS go's I HATE THAT! come take a look. asking 5700 or best offer. If you can afford the fual this can go anywhere!!
                              will ship at buyers expense must call to work out details

monster truck,f250,lifted,4x4,f150,f350

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4783141064.html

You want something unique here it is. you can look at it one out of two ways a 1966 Lincoln continental cleverly disguised as a 1979 f250 4x4 pick up with a dump bed witch it is also titled as. or a 1979 f250 cleverly disguised as a 1966 Lincoln continental. could also be used as a great advertisement piece . runs great drives and handles better then most new stock trucks was not driven in winter. It runs on 37in military humV tires mounted on alloy rims witch are excellent condition. has a 460ci with towing cam and automatic tranny. had nice cold ac until the accumulator went but it is all there. still could use a handful of little silly things to be completed. I built this truck and I built it right. I am not selling this for someone else. you know how that BS go's I HATE THAT! come take a look. asking 5700 or best offer. If you can afford the fual this can go anywhere!!
                                will ship at buyers expense must call to work out details

monster truck,f250,lifted,4x4,f150,f350

That thing is HIGH class.
                                1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                                1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                                2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Working...
                                X