• Show
Clear All

• I've always liked the IROC verts...

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      I've always liked the IROC verts...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4805511835.html
      That's Seb's car.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• No shit? He shouldn't get rid of it.

Comment

• Seems legit.

1985 Ford GT Mustang(Convertible) - $7000 (Mabank)

1985 Ford GT Mustang Convertible.Has 1986 5.0 "Police Interceptor" motor with 30,000 original miles.Dyno's at 575 HP, low profile"Weiand" aluminum intake with 1400 cfm Edelbrock carb{needs rebuild kit }Doug Nash 5-speed transmission($2,400 valued alone) with Titanium gears.M.S.D.Rapid Fire.Accell coil,Electric fan and fuel pump(adjustable pressure regulator} No working AC. Headers with new Dyna-Flowmasters exhaust.Double roller timing chain.Stewart Warner guages and stock working gauges.170 m.p.h plus.9" "Detroit Locker" 393 posi-traction(has oversized rear axles).Matching "Weld" wheels with all centercaps and lugnuts,convertible ragtop needs refurbishing{have new ram rods to install}.Steering box is "special"close ratio geared for hi-speed manueverability(not stock steering box)"Special" rear tailight lens covers(also have original lens), 2400 Watt Sony stereo with remote.One 10" and one 12"speakers{$2,000 alone}Lakewood traction/ladder bars.New brake Calipers/discs.Programmable shift point tachometer.Interior seat cushions need replacing.All tires up(Hi-perf tires rated for hi speed).Mcleod racing clutch.High volume oil pump with windage tray.Needs heavy Duty cranking Battery for high torque starter .Over $12,000 invested in motor internals alone.Cowl inducton hood.Painted maroon?Has no body dents.Clear title.Pictures on request from serious inquiries only.Will consider best offer.Can hear run(upon proof of sincerity only)Call or text anytime.Located 60 miles east of Dallas,Texas.

Comment

• ^ I seem to remember that same ad being on Craigslist before, with pictures too.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              ^ I seem to remember that same ad being on Craigslist before, with pictures too.
              That was the 200mph+ Cougar with a racin' 306.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                That was the 200mph+ Cougar with a racin' 306.
                My car hasn't ever been on Craigslist.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  ^ I seem to remember that same ad being on Craigslist before, with pictures too.
                  Yeah, I posted it earlier this year.

This time it has 100 more HP but slowed down 30mph.

I know there a ton of craigslisters on this website...post up your craigslist adventures, good deals that you can't get your hands on at the time, and post up some memorable craigslist (vehicular, not actual...) whores. I started pretty young in the vehicle flipping world...people did not like that, lol. Since I have to buy my

Comment

• Hello southern guys.

I'm a student and young adult male living in Mt. Vernon texas but go to school at the university in commerce. Looking to expand and begin an underwear collection for a young gay man. Hoping for briefs, jockstraps, thongs, etc. Any kinky lingerie is also ok.

Contact me with pics of what you have/willing to sell and then what you want and/or how you want to be paid.

Im a medium guy, waists 31-34 will do. Will arrange visit if possible. so definitely prefer you closer.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Hmmmm, what have you been searching for?
                      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                        Hmmmm, what have you been searching for?
                        That's his ad.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I was looking for "Student Desk" to find a desk for the kiddo to sit at while he practices his writing

Comment

• Might be a good way to earn some extra money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              That's his ad.
                              Huehuehue.
                              sigpic

Comment

• We all know I haven't been a 34" waist since I was 16.

Comment

Working...
                                X