X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
    Already have owned that car

Comment

• Had a guy call me last week had 2 cars 89GT parts car and 90 Gt and garage full of parts for a hell of a deal was on the other side of corsicana 90miles one way he said it would be worth my while!

The 90 Gt has just needs a motor and paint has some build shortblock in it

The 89 was parts had good a9p,140 cluster,8.8 rear drivers door,spindels all sold already
      red tweed seats,hatch,dash,wiring harness,ponys tons of good parts

Then loaded my lightnig way down with.
      bbk headers
      trick flow intake (sold)
      short block
      aod trans
      new camber plates
      cragar dizzy
      msd billet dizzy
      stock headers
      few a/c brackets
      few a/c compressors
      alternator brackets
      mac cold air
      driveshaft
      3 sets of e-7 heads
      block plates
      2 set of valve covers
      stock upper lower intakes
      fuel rails
      oil pan
      stock lights

well worth it

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
        Already have owned that car
        Just list the ones you haven't owned in DFW, that'd be easier. How much did you sell it for?

That's a TON of fox parts...
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• This one time this guy was selling a weld draglite, so I agree to his price and then head his way. As I'm getting close I notice it's in the middle of nowhere Sherman Texas. I get there and pull up to a shop and notice a few vehicles around and a Bitchin Black coupe in the shop, along with a really nice primered 60's Pickup. Two guys in there wrenching away. I come in and introduce myself and he call's himself "Crash" <-- resident pinstriper. And from that point on they were good people. Aaron is a stand up guy. His pop's has to be one of the coolest old timers I've ever had a chance to meet. If I lived closer, that shop would be my favorite hangout. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
            This one time this guy was selling a weld draglite, so I agree to his price and then head his way. As I'm getting close I notice it's in the middle of nowhere Sherman Texas. I get there and pull up to a shop and notice a few vehicles around and a Bitchin Black coupe in the shop, along with a really nice primered 60's Pickup. Two guys in there wrenching away. I come in and introduce myself and he call's himself "Crash" <-- resident pinstriper. And from that point on they were good people. Aaron is a stand up guy. His pop's has to be one of the coolest old timers I've ever had a chance to meet. If I lived closer, that shop would be my favorite hangout. lol.
            LOL, thanks man. You know you're always welcome to stop by whenever you're down this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
              That is the same year/color scheme my first Mustang looked like. I had gold Enkei mesh rims. I loved the look. I wouldn't mind having another but more red and with gold BBK's. I don't care if it does look dated. I just loved that look.

Comment

• fucked up double post damit

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Mods, can we get a ban on this tard? Go back to using your other account, Justin.
                  Have they ever banned anyone that you asked them to? You know how many people have asked them to ban me, and they've still never done it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger View Post
                    Have they ever banned anyone that you asked them to? You know how many people have asked them to ban me, and they've still never done it?
                    So, he's admitting he's Justin now? Damn it! I'm confused.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Some days you're the dog, some days you're the fire hydrant. Went to DFW armed with several cars I wanted figuring one would be good for one of my customers kids.

First car was a 98 Caddy Deville in....., I dunno, somewhere North East Dallas. When I saw the car I knew it had to have a blown head gasket. Car looked PERFECT outside and interior was near excellent. Price was too low. I fired it up and let it idle for 10 minutes..... after 248* I knew the motor was toast.

Second car was in Arlington so I shoot over to see a 2000 Town Car but the douche stops answering his phone. We had an appointment set, I was the first guy to call yada yada yada, yet the dude flakes. So I head back to Dallas to Plesant Grove (sp?)

Third car, 99 Deville in Plesant Grove. I pull up and see the car in the front yard with the rear and smashed almost to the point of being folded. WTF? Dude said the body was great! For whatever reason this dude stopped answering the phone as well. Whatever.
                      So I pull in a parking lot to try and get ahold of the Lincoln guy when a couple black ladies pull up in some grey car. I think they were trying to sell me crack. We left. LOL

Fourth car was a 96 Town Car. Was told the body/interior was an 8 out of 10 and the engine was perfect. In reality the paint was shot, interior ripped and the ol 4.6 with 285000 miles (was told it had "100,000ish") was down to 6 or 7 cylinders.

By that time I didnt feel like driving up to Lewisville so I went home with my tail tucked between my legs. Figured that last Caddy was prolly a POS as well. Although since I gave up I would bet its like new. LOLZ
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I've never had any real scammers come out in-person, but it's usually pretty clear that I have a holstered 45 on me when I meet someone. I learned my lesson on giving my phone number and don't do that anymore.

The strangest I can recall was some dude that bought a 468 from me a couple years ago....called me up, didn't really ask much about the engine itself but seemed okay enough over the phone that I gave him my address...I didn't want to meet him somewhere to exchange an engine, so just gave him my address....one of my best friends (and neighbor) is a Ft. Worth Sgt and I made sure he was going to be available to be here when the deal went down...I'm also a little nutty with cameras and motion sensors around my shit too....had some shit lifted in the past. Anyways...this dude shows up in my driveway with his buddy, we were already out by the garage waiting, and when they got out of the truck it was like a Cheech & Chong smoke cloud when they opened the truck doors...they were way chilled (stoned as hell), but then after a couple minutes a little kid about 10-12 sportin some corn rows roles out of the extended cab just as high as they were...I think they all must have been hitting a blunt the whole way from Duncanville. The dudes got all paranoid when they realized one of us was a cop, and the kid just kept laughing at absolutely nothing....like uncomfortable laughing.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Some days you're the dog, some days you're the fire hydrant. Went to DFW armed with several cars I wanted figuring one would be good for one of my customers kids.
                          This is why I love the auctions. I don't have to drive all over DFW to find shit cars, they are all lumped up in one place and I can choose the least shitty of the bunch.

Comment

• This one may not be a bad deal for someone looking to get into racing on the cheap... http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/3527414020.html

S-10 Drag truck roller, Great starter car and a great little bracket truck. No motor or trans. Set up for a SBC and power glide trans. It has the old style electronics and can be run in No E or Super pro. 411 rear gear. MSD 6AL Has a title and could be put back on the street. May trade for a SBC or BBC race type engine. Will listen to all trade offers. It does have a title.
                            214-542-7999

Drag car, race car, Nova, Camaro, Chevelle, Race trailer, enclosed trailer, car trailer, BBC, SBC, race car parts, Golf cart, Chevy II, Muscle car, rat rod, hot rod, pickup truck,
                            race parts, car hauler, onan , generator, Honda EU3000
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              This is why I love the auctions. I don't have to drive all over DFW to find shit cars, they are all lumped up in one place and I can choose the least shitty of the bunch.
                              How do you get into those anyway? Don't you have to have a dealer's license or something to that degree?

Rreemo...it's scary how many people you run into that are tweakers/stoners/general criminals on craigslist. I've met a few guys that said "oh, i don't have the title, my mom lost it when she get it back from the title loan company blah blah blah..."
                              Yea right! Get your stolen/lien crap away from me, those cars have aids!!

sigpic

Comment

• For those of you looking for a 94-95 cobra:

4800, RESCUE IT!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X