In vitro worked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
    And now I'm stressed out! Lol I'm all about the drugs & it'll actually probably end up a C-section because its twins.

Thanks everyone for your support & good wishes. Now to get through the summer without killing Christian (or anyone else).
    see you next fall!
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• 1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Prayers to you both.
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Words do not describe the last 48 hours. Friday Kimberly had an ultrasound and we had two heart beats. One was weaker than the other but it was also less developed so the Dr had us schedule a follow up on Monday. Yesterday was good but she was tired. Last night night Kim had some complications so we went to the Dr this morning. We lost both of the babies.

We really appreciate everyone's help with this endeavor but now after 3 rounds of invitro I'm not sure what we're going to do. We are doing ok, just very sad. Please keep us in your thoughts.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• If y'all need anything, call me.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Horrible. Sorry and prayers are with you.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that you guys.

Originally posted by YOLO View Post
                If y'all need anything, call me.
                This

Comment

• Damn.

Comment

• Fuck If you guys need anything as well, let us know.

Comment

• *edited* I am so sorry for the loss. I dont even know you guys but and saddened to tears about this. I was really happy for you two and that good people were getting something so well deserved. I completly missed the last couple posts before I wrote my previous statements.

Again, I am so sorry.
                      Last edited by LaserSVT; 02-17-2013, 01:39 PM.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        Its not mine!

On a serious not I am very happy for you. I have several friends trying and not having much success. So glad it worked for you.
                        Here is to a nice smooth process to birth and to two beautiful and healthy children on the way. :cheers:
                        Its always nice when kids come into a family that really wants them and can afford to take care of them and are intelligent people. The world needs more of that as opposed to whats really happening which is similar to the start of the movie "Idiocracy".
                        You might want to re-read the current page.

Comment

• Damn. I'm sorry.

Comment

• damn....this is sad. maybe adoption? sorry to hear

Comment

• So sorry to hear it, guys. Let me know if there's anything I can do.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
                                You might want to re-read the current page.
                                I feel terriable. Got through the first couple posts on this page after reading the first two and got too excited for them. This is what I had refered to in my previous post, so many good and honest people with the will and meens to have children yet are denied like this.
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X