Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A brief public service announcement, from a germophobe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless you plan on touching her in the eye with your hand, then turn around and touch you eye with same hand, you can't catch pinkeye.

Unless she has been rubbing her eyes and you shake her hand and then touch your eye with same hand, you can't catch pinkeye.

Unless you two make out and the puss from her eye gets in your eye, you can't catch pinkeye.

Problem solver:
    Don't touch her unless you have to. Just wash your hands if you had to.

Comment

I'd worry less about your eyeballs and watch for the stomach virus going around. I'm on day 4 and 7 1/2 pounds lighter. I've never had a stomach bug this bad EVER. Usually I keep moving and going no matter how sick I am, but this time I'm down for the count.

Comment

I haven't been sick in YEARS. I got something this year that had me down for a whole week. After a month, I STILL have a cough.

Comment

I read that the stomach virus that's going around isn't killed by antibacterial wipes or gel, but that only washing with soap & warm water will get rid of it. I wonder if that's why so many people are getting it this year? It's been really bad at my school.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            I'd worry less about your eyeballs and watch for the stomach virus going around. I'm on day 4 and 7 1/2 pounds lighter. I've never had a stomach bug this bad EVER. Usually I keep moving and going no matter how sick I am, but this time I'm down for the count.
            can you cough on a piece of paper and mail it to me? sounds like a good diet!

Comment

Awww, you poor thing, you need me to cum over and make you some caldo de pollo and give you a pedi?
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                I read that the stomach virus that's going around isn't killed by antibacterial wipes or gel, but that only washing with soap & warm water will get rid of it. I wonder if that's why so many people are getting it this year? It's been really bad at my school.
                Sodium hypochlorite kills everything. There is no adaptation for that.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                  They said the poor little ones are puking 6-8 hours at a time. I've steamed and bleached my floors plus I've disinfected and washed everything I can in hopes of no one else getting it. I was advised to not give or take any meds to stop it like Immodium and just let it run it's course. I've got a birthday party and Super Bowl party here Sunday and I'm hopeful the bleach and such helped a little so no one else gets it.

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  can you cough on a piece of paper and mail it to me? sounds like a good diet!
                  Sure, so long as I don't have to kiss you I'm golden, Pee Wee.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Awww, you poor thing, you need me to cum over and make you some caldo de pollo and give you a pedi?
                  Oh, Henry! I think I might just love you!

Comment

They said the poor little ones are puking 6-8 hours at a time. I've steamed and bleached my floors plus I've disinfected and washed everything I can in hopes of no one else getting it. I was advised to not give or take any meds to stop it like Immodium and just let it run it's course. I've got a birthday party and Super Bowl party here Sunday and I'm hopeful the bleach and such helped a little so no one else gets it.

Oh, Henry! I think I might just love you!

The noro virus is what that sounds like. News said it was making the rounds
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      The noro virus is what that sounds like. News said it was making the rounds
                      My whole family got it over thanksgiving. We went on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, which had just come over from Europe. Spread through the ship like wildfire. They had the purell stations with nazis making sure everyone used it, but it still didn't help.

Comment

well that was rude....

Comment

Working...
                        X