Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$150,000 worth of cocaine found in salvaged door .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I repo'd a car once which was suspicious... the customer was very concerned about his "personal belongings" in the vehicle. I called the repo agent and asked what was in the SUV that he wanted so badly. My agent said, "Oh nothing really, got some football pads, some workout gear, about $50, and about 10 pounds of marijuana bricks." So I gave him the agent address and he went down their to pick up his "personal belongings." The police were there to help him with them.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      You sound like one of my customers!
      I will not lie, ya'll got me once (once). I was told the door I was getting was clean and cherry. When it was delivered, it looked like it had been sitting in three feet of muddy water and the door itself looked like BMCSeans wifes ass, covered in dents, rust and a had broken window motor, fuck Ehl Kay Cutiepie.

Better? Only because your cool, but I wish I could say the same about the organization you work for...
      Last edited by Rick Modena; 02-05-2013, 03:43 PM.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I will not lie, ya'll got me once (once). I was told the door I was getting was clean and cherry. When it was delivered, it looked like it had been sitting in three feet of muddy water and the door itself looked like BMCSeans wifes ass, covered in dents, rust and a had broken window motor, fuck Ehl Kay Cutiepie.

Better? Only because your cool, but I wish I could say something nice about the organization you work for...
          Oh knock them all you want, it doesnt bother me.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

How the hell did they come up with $150k off three keys?

Comment

Oh knock them all you want, it doesnt bother me.
              FYI the people in your account offices are not the brightest folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                They marked that shit up, gubment tax!
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  They have thier moments.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Believe that shit!

It took me three months to get a refund back and I took the part back myself. And then it was only becuase I had to make a call to a trusted person I know that works there or else I would have never got paid.

Comment

They have thier moments.
                      I get them on the phone from time to time at work. not the brightest bunch.

Comment

Woah how'd this turn into a bashfest of Ehl Kay Cuitipie?

Nevermind, just saw the edited post being quoted.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Why are we not speaking about those who we aren't speaking about?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                            They think people actually pay $1300+/ounce. On top of that, they also have no clue what buying in bulk does to that imaginary number.

Comment

It's actually pretty funny reading this thread again from the top.

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                              Because fuck you, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                He asked for a favor as to not cause problems at his J-O-B. We are not in the business of fucking with a mans job.

Unless that man works as a conductor, on a train, rolling down the tracks, CHOO-CHOO!

Comment

Working...
                                X