Anyone have any suggestions on a...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    Actually he is correct, It's a title 3 violation/ federal laws to record a conversation you are not a party to...Texas is a 1 party state, only 1 party has to have knowledge of recording..
    I know the law, but thanks.

Everyone is being recorded every single day. You go into a bank or any type of business and shit is beng recorded. You get pulled over and you are being recorded. You drive on most streets through an intersection and you are being recorded.

I could be here all day with examples, shall I go on?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
      Some road racing guys have had good luck with these cheapo #16 FOB cameras from china, theres a few reviews online if you search for them. Actually have a decent picture too.
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/16GB-808-3-C...item2322f12ffb
      Buy a few if you go this route; mine quit working the 2nd time I used it. They are junk, but that is why they are cheap.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I know the law, but thanks.

Everyone is being recorded every single day. You go into a bank or any type of business and shit is beng recorded. You get pulled over and you are being recorded. You drive on most streets through an intersection and you are being recorded.

I could be here all day with examples, shall I go on?
        That's a little different, though. You walk into a private business, and they know it's being recorded, problem solved. You get pulled over, they have probable cause to video tape you, otherwise you wouldn't have been pulled over (I know, that's a can of worms).

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          I'd be in it. Not worried about legalities, just proof someone keeps saying something over and over, and is incorrect, then denies it.
          Sounds fun.

Comment

Pick up a Sansa MP3 player and you can record with it. Lock the controls and you can't even tell it's on.

Will record for hours on end. Hook it up to a computer and drag the file off or listen to it with the device.. The mics are pretty damn good in them too.

Comment

PM DOHCTR. One of his side businesses is selling security supplies.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Walmart has a few that might do the trick. about 20 bucks IIRC. I bought a digital one from there and it picks up pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                X