No announcement yet.

Wow is Clint that big of a pu$&y?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a bunch of pussies this site has turned into. This shit happend all the time back in the day. There was so much shady shit going on it was amazing. A simple I got fucked by truestreet in his sig line. Anyone who see's that can pm him, so he can give his side of the story.

I think both sides need to shut the fuck up, and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      What a bunch of pussies this site has turned into. This shit happend all the time back in the day. There was so much shady shit going on it was amazing. A simple I got fucked by truestreet in his sig line. Anyone who see's that can pm him, so he can give his side of the story.

I think both sides need to shut the fuck up, and move on.
      Sounds like he's begging for a ban!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Please ban BradM
        I sent him a long and exhastive PM last night, we'll see how responds.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          He sent me a text that said "Henry is a chump".

Comment

He sent me a text that said "Henry is a chump".
            PM sent...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

PM sent...
              Replied

Comment

If he's going to get a perma ban so should the following:

Crapstang (troll)
                Majorownage (troll)
                Stanger/Stanleydumbass/Justing Bishop (troll)
                91CoupeMike (I'm just tired of him starting a new thread every time his car sounds funny)
                Mike (Fucking idiot)
                347Mike (I hate the name Mike, anyone named Mike should be banned.)
                Mike Hunt
                Mike K
                Mike Manis
                mike0715
                Mike69
                mikeb
                mikeblood
                mikec
                Mikecobra302
                MikeD
                MikeD13
                mikedup
                mikefaith
                Mikek
                And anyone named Sean
                Eat my dick! And one of those guys is a paid advertiser, he's safe now.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  They aren't, too keep taking stabs at them in different threads when their was already a big fucking thread about it is a little much don't you think?
                  Dude, there are mods that do that shit, not to mention a huge population of the members.

Not that I'm taking sides, cause I really don't care either way, but wanted to point that out.

It all comes down to what has been said too many times to count. This is a privately owned forum, and if you don't like the was it is managed, then leave.

Comment

I heard he took it pretty well.

Comment

• Hell if this kid gets a ban, Ban taliwacker too. He never lets shit die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Dude, there are mods that do that shit, not to mention a huge population of the members.

Not that I'm taking sides, cause I really don't care either way, but wanted to point that out.

It all comes down to what has been said too many times to count. This is a privately owned forum, and if you don't like the was it is managed, then leave.
                        Autoguide probably had that same attitude in Canada at first.

Comment

Autoguide probably had that same attitude in Canada at first.
                          That may be.. But the exodus was not a result of bans or mods, and anyone who thinks it was is a fool.

Comment

• Ban assault weapons.
                            .....bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Eat my dick! And one of those guys is a paid advertiser, he's safe now.
                              Advertisers aren't safe on this site, if they fuck up, they should be discussed. Luckily, I haven't screwed up on any jobs, so nothing bad to tell.

I have, however, over delivered and under charged on quite a few jobs.

Which only adds to the efforts of those who call themselves my friend and then stab me in the back at every opportunity...
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• The mods on this site who actually ban long-term members are second-rate compared to the high standard set for such shenanigans by Jose back on Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X