Does LKQ deal in exterior parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does LKQ deal in exterior parts?

I need a set of power tow mirrors for a 04-08 f150, and an exhaust manifold for a 93 geo metro 1.0. Is that something they would have? If not does anyone have an idea where i could source these parts?

TIA

I need a rear bumper reinforcemnet kit* on an 08 Avalanche w/bumper cover.**

* brackets/braces included.

** has bumper cover option, not needed.
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 02-15-2013, 05:24 PM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Mirrors we probably have. Manifold I'm not sure.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

If you get a free minute shoot me some numbers, please.

Comment

I'm not in sales and I'm off till Tuesday. Hit up Baron. He can probably get your information for you.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

SA -Da - TEY!!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Yes

Comment

Yeah, Baron. I have bought bumpers from him.

If they don't have it, go to http://www.dfwusedparts.com. They have several adjacent lots, segmented my manufacturer, in Kennedale I think. I used their Chevy lot for some stuff and prices were very good. It's like pick-n-pull, but they walk you out to the part and they pull it.

Comment

Working...
                X