Dooor-to-door sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dooor-to-door sales

WTF man? Why do they do it? Im not gonna switch my electricity provider or home security from some jerk who knocks on my door. Im also not going to buy some $50-$60 bottle of crap that is strong enough to clean my stove and safe enough to wipe off my electronics. Who buys this shit? If i need some cleaning shit, id go to walmart. If i wanted to switch any of my utilities, id do it online. This bitch just came by trying to sell me a GD vacuum that cost about 1k. Ok lady let me give you a fuckin $1000 for a fuckin vacuum. If im gonna drop any kinda coin on ANYTHING, its not gonna be from some asshole standing at my front door. Dont get me started on fuckin steak n' shit.
    .....bro....

I wish they would all fucking die. I get them all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
      I wish they would all fucking die. I get them all the time.
      the worst part about it is that, ive been working nights so when those ass holes come by, i have to hurry up and answer the door cause it might be a fuckin meth head looking to kick my door in. I live in Seagoville btw so i usually answer my door in the middle of the day in my Pj's (boxer briefs)
      .....bro....

Comment

People have to do something for a living. I'd rather deal with them at my door than have them sitting on the couch collecting welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          People have to do something for a living. I'd rather deal with them at my door than have them sitting on the couch collecting welfare.
          i agree but do you think they actually make money? Who buys ANYTHING from these people?
          .....bro....

Comment

People have to buy stuff in order for them to keep going. You'd think people wouldn't fall for the mystery shopper thing in their email or the Nigerian Prince but some people do. My pet peeve are the assholes who pull up and ask me if I want to buy some rock/asphalt for my driveway because they were redoing a road somewhere and had 'extra.'
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              i agree but do you think they actually make money? Who buys ANYTHING from these people?
              LOL. Me LOL. Seriously. My wife bought a $900 Kirby. It has actually been a great machine. We've had it for 20 years and it still works. I was pissed at the time, but I got over it. I was more upset that she let him in the house, alone with her.

Comment

WTF man? Why do they do it?
                Because they are waiting for that one lonely housewife....

Comment

Let me guess, Kirby?

Comment

Rainbow?
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Blue waffle?
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        People have to buy stuff in order for them to keep going. You'd think people wouldn't fall for the mystery shopper thing in their email or the Nigerian Prince but some people do. My pet peeve are the assholes who pull up and ask me if I want to buy some rock/asphalt for my driveway because they were redoing a road somewhere and had 'extra.'
                        This. They do it because even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh, SALESMAAAAAN!!!!!

Comment

the worst part about it is that, ive been working nights so when those ass holes come by, i have to hurry up and answer the door cause it might be a fuckin meth head looking to kick my door in. I live in Seagoville btw so i usually answer my door in the middle of the day in my Pj's (boxer briefs)
                            let them kick in i would be a bunch of dead scumbags

Comment

I tend to be a bit overaggressive with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X