SONOFA - any house painters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SONOFA - any house painters?

Someone tagged the garage door on my rent house in red spray paint. I have a new 5 gal can of acrylic enamel of the color, but I don't have a spray rig and I don't know if I am going to be able to get out there tomorrow. What do you suppose getting anyone out there to paint it would charge? In Mesquite, double width garage door.

Wayne/Blacksnake
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

paint by brush in an hour... seriously it will be quick

Comment

You're not going to get anyone other than a handyman to go do that. No money in it.
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Dude. It would seriously take an hour for one person and a roller.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Don't be lazy.

Comment

I'll come roll it on for you for $500. Unless they painted a big dick on the garage door. Then it'll be $200 extra.

Comment

You might have to primer it first or take the red paint off before you paint. You don't want shades of a big red penis showing through a freshly painted door.

Comment

Get graffiti remover and take the red paint off first. My wife runs a commercial cleaning/handyman company and deals with this all the time. PM me if you want her info.

Comment

Originally posted by buick355 View Post
                    i'll come roll it on for you for $500. Unless they painted a big dick on the garage door. Then it'll be $200 extra.
                    lol

Comment

Shit, I'll do it for $450, big dick included.

Comment

I was just really pissed when I posted. It ended up not being as bad as I thought. They tagged my neighbor across the alley too.

On a better note though, my renter's have the house decorated better than when I lived there. The garage is a cool man cave with a pool table and kegerator.

Comment

Working...
                        X