1st time to Vegas. What, where, how...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    If I go to Vegas I know ill die from alcohol poisoning.
    There is something special about Vegas, I can honestly say it was the most alcohol I've ever consumed in 3 days. We saw the sunrise every morning, took about a 3-4 hour nap and started all over again everyday. I stuck to mainly redbull vodka or pineapple vodka, whereas normally I'm a beer or whiskey and 7 guy. Didn't see a single show or attraction just drank, gambled and went to parties.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
      Just got back yesterday. We stayed at ARIA. I'd highly recommend it.

Our flight + hotel was right at $1000. We booked through Travelocity. With a show (Zarkana): $239 for two tickets, dinner at Jean Georges: $215 w/ drinks and gratuity, Aria buffet for breakfast: $38, $$$ to play tables, Titanic exhibit at Luxor $75, $$$ to play tables, Bellagio buffet for dinner: $50, souvenirs: $$$$, and $$$ to play tables....I managed to spend around $1500. I walked out with $600 from Blackjack (I was +/- $1000) at one point.

Bottom line, we had an awesome time and are already planning our return trip.

The view of the strip from our room.

Everything electronic in the room is controlled using this touch screen.
      [ATTACH]3029[/ATTACH]
      Old thread bump.
      I just booked 4 nights at Aria. I'm glad there seem to be decent reviews for it on here.
      Last edited by Mike; 02-16-2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

R.I.P. Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
          R.I.P. Mike
          uhh

lol?

Comment

Hangover IV starring...Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Hangover IV starring...Mike.
              I don't think my wife is going to put up with any shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I don't think my wife is going to put up with any shenanigans.
                She puts up with mine?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  She puts up with mine?
                  That's probably why she doesn't cut me any slack.

Comment

I went with my wife and another couple. We had a blast. Vegas is fun.

Comment

I was supposed to be there this weekend, but I'm going to NYC in a couple of months, so Vegas got put on the back burner, once again...

<----Still have not been.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

We just got back a couple weeks ago and I loved it. Me and some friends are going back without the ol lady and plow hookers and gamble

Go to hash house a go go for breakfast one day

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                          Go to hash house a go go for breakfast one day
                          We saw that place last night and added it to the list. The other plans are sushi, seafood, and steak. I'm just trying to figure out which places to hit for those.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            We saw that place last night and added it to the list. The other plans are sushi, seafood, and steak. I'm just trying to figure out which places to hit for those.

When you go to Hash House a Go Go get the Brown Sugar Banana pancake, fucking amazing.

We had a steak at the french place across the street from the Bellagio (ol lady wanted to eat and watch the water fountain show) and it was really good.

Shows, we went to the see the David Cooperfield (penn and teller weren't having shows the week we were there), We saw cirque du soleil "O", cirque du soleil Love, and X burlesque at the flamingo (which was a complete waste of money). The beatles show was the best, rest was ehh.

The only buffet we went to was Caesars palace, it had the best rating and 60 a plate, waste of money IMO. Vegas has some of the best restaurants in the US, I wouldn't even bother going to a buffet, so many great places to eat.

Comment

I'm going in 2 1/2 weeks for the first time since I was 14. We are staying at the Venetian (comped) and got $219 r/t nonstop flight on American. I'm excited since it will be a whole new experience
                              BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
                              I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
                              PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

I stayed at the hooters hotel once for like 16.50 a night. Just wanted to get that off my chest. It was pretty crappy but I was single and could care less.

Comment

Working...
                                X