How Bill Ford became the last man standing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
    Hydro, solar and wind power. I think these things might be invented sometime. O wait..
    And what percentage of these power the country through the power grid, you want to tell me?

Would you like to research how much a windmill actually powers. I'll go ahead and tell you its minute. Same with Solar.
    Hydro, I would give you a bit of credit.
    You would have a better argument on Nuclear, but you didn't even list that.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      And what percentage of these power the country through the power grid, you want to tell me?

Would you like to research how much a windmill actually powers. I'll go ahead and tell you its minute. Same with Solar.
      Hydro, I would give you a bit of credit.
      You would have a better argument on Nuclear, but you didn't even list that.
      Gotta start somewhere amigo.

Comment

I realize that. Trust me I'm not downing alternative energy. I'm all for utilizing all energy sources. But exploiting something for what its not is dumb. The whole"Green" movement is retarded, because most people cant think for themselves. It is stupid, and I guess it will sell vehicles. Its like these celebrities who tout this shit, but still fly first class in jets, buy tens of thousands of dollars in clothes and makeup which are all by-products of petroleum, you know that nasty bad stuff that comes out of the ground and pollutes the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          I realize that. Trust me I'm not downing alternative energy. I'm all for utilizing all energy sources. But exploiting something for what its not is dumb. The whole"Green" movement is retarded, because most people cant think for themselves. It is stupid, and I guess it will sell vehicles. Its like these celebrities who tout this shit, but still fly first class in jets, buy tens of thousands of dollars in clothes and makeup which are all by-products of petroleum, you know that nasty bad stuff that comes out of the ground and pollutes the world.
          waiting for fusion but the us will not be the first to get it which sucks

Comment

Buying Ford at $.70 would be like putting a loaded pistol in your mouth, pulling the trigger and hoping that the guy at the ammunition factory fucked up.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
              WRONG!! Ford was NOT bailed out by the "Gubment"!
              Really because they did get a 9 billion dollar loan at the beginning of 2009 to build these "green" cars. Since GM paid its "bailout" money back can it too be considered a loan?

Comment

Originally posted by Woods Racing Transmission View Post
                Really because they did get a 9 billion dollar loan at the beginning of 2009 to build these "green" cars. Since GM paid its "bailout" money back can it too be considered a loan?
                Wasn't that from the Department of Energy, and wasn't that forced on Ford to take it?

Or is this the one you are talking about???

Comment

great story
                  QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                  X