Home broken into....need surveillance help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    Isn't it legal to shoot and kill coyotes in Texas? If so, kill one or two and hang the hides along the fence. It may be an urban legends, but I heard it scares the other ones away. Course, they may just come eat the skins too, so you'll just be inviting more around... who knows.
    Coyotes will stay away if you have a donkey. Donkeys kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
      Donkey punchin mother fuckers!

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
        yup, it's fun to watch. The entire cow herd chasing 1 coyote is fun to watch too. lol
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for help with all this information. I do like the steel door from home depot, saw that same one last night when I bought new flood lights. Im going to look at all the equipment you guys recommended and see which one will suit me best. As far as getting a dog it wouldn't work. We don't have the time and energy to have one. When I got home tonight it felt strange walking in. For the time being it doesn't feel like home.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Idk if anyone posted it but what about putting up some Sentry guns?

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              Idk if anyone posted it but what about putting up some Sentry guns?
              I'll take 8 if they're like the ones from Aliens.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Just to add to the good advice of DallasSleeper: I have a big black female German shepherd and she is the perfect dog for security. Just the sight of her will scare the shit outta any hood rat. She's very stealthy and doesn't wear a collar, so at night she'll freak you the fuck out! She's very docile unless you instigate the hostility, then she'll get aggressive. As for shedding, furminator is the shit, along with good food. Great with kids, easily trained, and she even has different barks for different situations. So if I hear her somewhere on the property raising hell, I know what's going on just by her bark.

I also have coyote problems but we've always figured (me and my neighbors) that it was ok to shoot them as long as you're using a shotgun (good luck with that!)

Comment

shoot them and hand them theives. dont forget to reinforce where the hinges are.
                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDzfqwZDaec&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                    I have thought about getting a German Shepard, Just have 3 kiddos & a son on the way & worry how they are around children. Also how bad do they shed?
                    SEB I have a German Shepherd and he is great around kids very protective dog. He wouldn't let anyone near my kids. Trust me I'm not worried about anyone comming into my house while im not around. I wouldn't even worry about my kids being alone with him. Now for them Shedding yes they shed and you do have to brush them.
                    03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Also, get the motion sensor outdoor lights, my whole driveway lights up at night and a smaller one by the front door when any motion is detected nearby. It's pretty sensitive, but you can control how much and what areas it looks in. Cheap too, like $40-60 for a good dual flood light setup.

Comment

Working...
                      X