What Member is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOLO View Post
    Cells are bad. My uncle lives in a cell. It's ten foot by twelve and he has to read the same boring, old magazine everyday. The end.
    You win, Master. I screwed that one up big time.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
      You win, Master. I screwed that one up big time.
      Just know that I love you, and mine will be a benevolent dictatorship.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Cells are bad. My uncle lives in a cell. It's ten foot by twelve and he has to read the same boring, old magazine everyday. The end.

Nice Evolution quote.

Comment

I think we have established that ca-kaa ca-kaa, and tookie-tookie do not work.

Comment

Damn it, I'm going to have to watch that again tonight, now.

Comment

I love that movie.

Comment

Ivan Reitman needs to quit slacking and get to work on Ghostbusters 3.
                De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  If he buys it tell him to take all that billet grill shit off. This isn't 1997.
                  I like billet grills on some vehicles but it definitely doesnt look good on a mustang.
                  Street car.

Comment

LMAO, I love that movie.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Don't buy that piece. My 06 GT was probably the biggest POS I have ever owned.
                      Yeah, it was pretty BAD.

Comment

Maybe I just dont know the market that well...but 16 grand for a 6yr old Mustang GT with almost 80k miles on it?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          Maybe I just dont know the market that well...but 16 grand for a 6yr old Mustang GT with almost 80k miles on it?
                          Used car market is high and has been at least the last year. The guy did offer to lower a bit, but now he is stuck between an Audi and that stang sans billet grills.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                            Used car market is high and has been at least the last year. The guy did offer to lower a bit, but now he is stuck between an Audi and that stang sans billet grills.

One of the reasons I just bit the bullet and bought a '13. I was looking at 07+ California Specials, and with interest rates figured in, it wasn't much more to get 0% on the brand new car I actually wanted. Everything I was looking at used seemed WAY over priced.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              One of the reasons I just bit the bullet and bought a '13. I was looking at 07+ California Specials, and with interest rates figured in, it wasn't much more to get 0% on the brand new car I actually wanted. Everything I was looking at used seemed WAY over priced.
                              Believe me I totally understand that feeling. I just got rid of a $600/month payment on a certified used car that I hated so much and once I sat down and figured it out I could've been driving a new 5.0 straight off the truck for the same if not less depending if Skip was feeling generous. He's paying cash for whatever he ends up with at the moment though so that plays a big factor in a '13 vs 07.

Comment

Well, I know who it belongs to now. He got a fair price and the car is immaculate in person. I drove it this afternoon and it's not fast, but it's peppy. If he ends up hating it and my bank account is pretty I guess I'll take it. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X