explain to me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explain to me....

why you would only want to trade an item, in lieu of accepting cash? what is the purpose?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

A wife cant spend cash you don't have.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

ive never understood that either.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Paul, Ive already told you. You cant buy or rent my wife for a night. We could trade, but Im afraid yours would beat the fuck out of me.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          why you would only want to trade an item, in lieu of accepting cash? what is the purpose?

god bless.
          Usually in hopes to get what you want in trade straight up versus accepting a smaller dollar amount then have to come out of pocket to cover the difference for the item you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
            Usually in hopes to get what you want in trade straight up versus accepting a smaller dollar amount then have to come out of pocket to cover the difference for the item you want.

Mindfucked.
            ./ ____ _ _\.
            (]]]_ o _[[[)
            \o_FORD_o/
            |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Cause niggas are broke deez days!!

Comment

I trade a lot
                Usually I come out ahead on the dollar value
                If not I wait.....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Comment

So basically Trading is awesome if you find an idiot who wants to trade his $2k item for your $500 item because he is to lazy to SELL his item and go buy a new item.... you rely and feed on the stupidity of humanity... got it
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                    So basically Trading is awesome if you find an idiot who wants to trade his $2k item for your $500 item because he is to lazy to SELL his item and go buy a new item.... you rely and feed on the stupidity of humanity... got it
                    something like that.

Comment

if its for a car its so you only have to pay a $10 tax at the tax office
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

My first thought says taxes and reduced transaction costs.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The same reason I wouldn't take a trade (unless it favored me) when I'm looking for cash - it increases my investment without increasing value.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Yep I've seen this in the gun world - I've offered over value on pistols and people turn it down just to trade. Must have some kind of reason

Comment

Of course, it is easy to just assume everybody else in the world is stupid.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X