Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like fuckin' Saigon, hey, Slick?
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawkins View Post
      Just like fuckin' Saigon, hey, Slick?
      I was in junior high, dick head

Comment

Well, the good news is they found the Jeep, along with the 19 and 21 year old pieces of shit that stole it. Apparently, someone saw these two going through the Jeep somewhere and called the cops.

Luckily the only damage seems to be the wiring cut for the aftermarket lights, cb, etc. That's easily fixed. Garage remote, GPS and a few other things were missing, but may be able to recover that stuff from the two thieves.

How did they steal it?? A spare key was in a backpack my friend left in the Jeep. Doh!!!

Comment

So they stole the backpack and other stuff. Found the key and came back?
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
            Well, the good news is they found the Jeep, along with the 19 and 21 year old pieces of shit that stole it. Apparently, someone saw these two going through the Jeep somewhere and called the cops.

Luckily the only damage seems to be the wiring cut for the aftermarket lights, cb, etc. That's easily fixed. Garage remote, GPS and a few other things were missing, but may be able to recover that stuff from the two thieves.

How did they steal it?? A spare key was in a backpack my friend left in the Jeep. Doh!!!
            That's what I figured. They had a key. And I bet you they might have known about it.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              That's what I figured. They had a key. And I bet you they might have known about it.
              I'm betting they were just breaking in because it's easy, saw the bag, found the key, and took the Jeep as a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                I'm betting they were just breaking in because it's easy, saw the bag, found the key, and took the Jeep as a bonus.
                That did not work out for them.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Well that's good news, and he's one lucky bastard.

Comment

There's a Cherokee a block over from us with right hand drive.. I had to double-take it first time I noticed.

Comment

I have a RH drive jeep, its a huge POS, just got it for the engine. 75-76 model

Comment

Glad he got it back! Did that belong to one of the guys I met at RNH ~6 or so months ago?

Comment

Glad they found it & the thieves that took it
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...