No announcement yet.

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Censored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pussy-ass white people. My aunt was, and probably still is, against the book because of that word. She didn't want her three daughters to be forced to read "that word" in school. Thinks they shouldn't be exposed to that kind of language...

WTF? They hear worse shit than that on the playground every day at school. Man, I really hate people like that.

Comment

Time to buy me some personal copies before it becomes a real "classic".
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        It's pussy-ass white people. My aunt was, and probably still is, against the book because of that word. She didn't want her three daughters to be forced to read "that word" in school. Thinks they shouldn't be exposed to that kind of language...

WTF? They hear worse shit than that on the playground every day at school. Man, I really hate people like that.
        I don't see how you could be against the culturing of your children that way. I guess it takes all types to make the world go round but sometimes the things people say and do are just head scratchers in my eyes.
        An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

All we need to do is hold hands and sing kumbaya and everyone will get along!

Comment

Working...
          X