Police: Teacher Forced Student To Perform Lap Dances In Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police: Teacher Forced Student To Perform Lap Dances In Class

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A second student has come forward, accusing a local high school teacher of sexual assault.

The 16-year-old victim told police that while at Perry Traditional Academy, teacher Michael White, 29, made her perform lap dances for the male students in his informational technology class.

The victim also says White kissed her on the lips while in the classroom.

KDKA’s Marty Griffin Reports:

Police say the assault didn’t stop at the school, they say White also asked the girl to a hotel party that included stripping, but she refused the invitation.

The girl says a few days after that invitation, White convinced the girl to leave school without permission and during school hours. She says he drove her to his home, and they had sex at least two times last fall.

According to the criminal complaint, White drove the the teen to his Homewood home, gave her marijuana and alcohol, and then before having sex with her said, “It would be (expletive) if you got pregnant by a teacher.”

“We have no reason not to be very skeptical of these allegations at this time,” said Chuck Gallo, White’s defense attorney.

New court documents show White is now charged with two counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, one count indecent assault, selling or furnishing liquor to minors, sexual assault, corruption of minors, unlawful contact with a minor and institutional sexual assault of a minor.

Police indicate the arrested White at his Homewood home on Wednesday. They had to kick down his door. He refused to allow police with a warrant inside.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Get a rope.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Did he have a gun/knife to her head when he "forced" her to do lap dances, also did he kidnap her and take her to his house and rape her?

Hes still fucked up in the head for taking advantage a promiscuous under age girl. Don't think it would be worth the time in prison he is going to recieve though.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

According to the Old Grey Wolf, and Jake Z, this would be a 3 pointer.

Comment

Sounds like a twisted fuck wanting twat and a bitchy slut wanting money. They both lose.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X