The one that got away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
    Oh, I know you keep them all polished up...freak.
    You fucking know it!

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Not gonna make it buddy. But do you want 1 or 3? I think he's making the run tonight.
    I'll take 3, Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post

I'll take 3, Sir.
      Cool. I'll drop them off next week.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        Watch out guys... the internet police's prime investigator just showed up!

Comment

I have a neighbor who claims when he and his wife were on their first date that he had to pull over so that she could shit in a box that he happened to have in the back of his SUV. Apparently she Crohn's or something similar.

He always says he knew right then he would marry her. I don't get that! I'd likely have driven away as she was shitting in that box behind my car!
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

"At some point in life, everyone has gambled on a fart and lost."

Lmao.

I dropped a mess at a gas pump one morning. Pumping gas, tried to pass gas, out it came. Luckily I was commando and in baggy shorts, minimal collateral damage. I wonder about the next person to pump gas there.

Comment

I know I posted this in another thread but seems more appropriate here.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                He always says he knew right then he would marry her. I don't get that! I'd likely have driven away as she was shitting in that box behind my car!
                LMAO! Same here.

Comment

Working...
                X