Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What full size, 4x4, crew cab trucks/SUVs get at least 22 mpg combined?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    Does the new ecoboost attain this mpg?
    They are rated at 18/22 I think, so you are screwed in that department. I dig the new ecobboosts
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

What about a 2013 Ram V6 with the new 8-speed? 2wd is rated at 25mpg

Comment

My crew cab, 4x4 frontier pro4x gets 17.1 according to the computer real world...Doing it with a bigger truck..and 4x4....good luck!

Comment

Good luck with that, my diesel shows 13.9mpg on the display for mixed driving lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            Good luck with that, my diesel shows 13.9mpg on the display for mixed driving lol.
            You think thats depressing? I have a 5.9L gas engine ram on my lot right now, computer is showing 12.7mpg.

Comment

None
              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

I really would like one of the new diesel Jeep GCs... too bad no diesels, that's one of the few that could hit that number

Comment

Yeah the Dodge is 17/23 with 4x4. I really wish they would start putting 4-cyl diesels in these trucks.

Comment

I thought I had heard someone was working on a half ton light diesel.

Edit: http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1...?articlePage=1
                    Last edited by Jimbo; 03-15-2013, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      You think thats depressing? I have a 5.9L gas engine ram on my lot right now, computer is showing 12.7mpg.
                      My '05 F250 shows 12.5 nearly always. Maybe 17-ish for long highway road trips. That's with a tune that's supposed to help, and driving it like a grandpa most of the time. I don't know if it's the 35s, or what, but it sucks. Love the truck. Hate the mileage.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                        Don't you have one of the new 6.7 diesels? Mine is a 2011 f250 crew/4wd/6.7 diesel, and my dash (unloaded) consistently reads 19+ mpg. Right now (based on the last 226 miles, it's showing 20.4mpg). My hand calculations generally show 18-19.2ish with mixed driving...obviously that's unloaded...it drops quite a bit when I tow a box trailer.

Comment

Working...
                        X