Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this site now called "DFW FTP"? (Anti-FTP content inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brn N Rubr View Post
    It seems that every time I log into DFW (insert catchy name here) there is a new FTP thread. Really!? I find it VERY hard to believe there are so many (insert derogatory adjective) policeman in the DFW area.

I'm all about personal responsibility. If I mess up, I'll take it like a man. I'm not saying I never do anything illegal or wrong in my car, but there's a time and place for everything. And, if I were to get caught, I promise you the first thing I WOULDN'T do is run to this site and bitch about what an asshole the cop was for giving me a ticket for me doing something I shouldn't have been doing in the first place. I like the old addage: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I was always told not to complain about something unless I had a suggested fix as well. So, I make a motion for two things......

First, make a new Topic section. Call it: "I won a stupid prize...FTP" This will serve to clear the general discussion topic of drama and general bitching and moaning, and the complainers will still have a place for them to vent so they can look cool in front of their friends.

Second, any new thread made in the new topic should include both sides of the story. IE: If you got arrested, there's a police report that you should have access to...add it. Any thread started that does not include two sides of the story will be immediately deleted. I wonder how many threads will actually remain open. With each thread started, a poll will be automatically and simultaneously attached. Only two options will be available for selection: 1. Legit, 2. Quit being a whiny bitch and admit you fucked up. After members are able to read both sides of the story, they will be able to vote. If, after being voted on by your peers, a "Legit" verdict is given, the thread will be stickied and the thread starter will receive a cookie and a glass of milk and be told that it will all be okay even though you probably could have avoided the situation all together. But hey, that's what we do in this day and age, right? It's never MY fault. I have an expired 12-pack of Bud Light that says there is never a stickied thread.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Brn penis
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Fuck the police and fuck this jerkoff too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          We could start a whining section, then I realized the whole board is that section.
          Lmao
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

stevo
            lol

Comment

My honest intent was not to whine. I legitimately thought more people would at least kind of see my point. Touché, DFW, touché.

Comment

Originally posted by Brn N Rubr View Post
                Sorry, no popo here. Not even associated with anyone who is one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I would never talk like that to my fellow Migger brutha!
                  lmao!

Now see, why can't Trubluballsgt03 have a sense of humor like you...

Because you are blinded by ignorance to see it.

Comment

Oh boy, this is just like Steve saying "nobody gets my sense of humor".
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Contact sports just don't cut it any more when everyone gets a trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Such a politically correct posting Jason
                        Go ahead and park your GN in front of the house.

I figured it would be easy to turn his anti FTP post into a full on FTP post.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Contact sports just don't cut it any more when everyone gets a trophy.
                          This is why I didn't have kids. The pussifacation of America knows no limits. Oh and lets not forget it is everyone else's fault.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            The pussifacation of America knows no limits. Oh and lets not forget it is everyone else's fault.

I know exactly what you mean. In fact it's almost like you're describing someone who recently posted in this thread!

Comment

Non-FTP to FTP with a quickness.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                I know exactly what you mean. In fact it's almost like you're describing someone who recently posted in this thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X