Advice on a (possible) stolen Tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    So, a person I work with sent me an email saying that her friends husband bought a lot of TV's and was selling them cheap. Claimed he does this ever year and resales for a profit. Well he was selling a TV I wanted for $650 (cheapest I could find was $1000). So we exchange info and meet up. So the dude shows up, all tatted up and thugish looking with a TV that has no box. Just a power cord and a controller. It still had all the plastic protection crap on it, and looked new, but he said it wouldn't fit in his truck with the box. At this point I think it's probably stolen, but he assured me it wasn't. I gave him money and he left. Afterwards I noticed the serial # plate was torn off.. So my question is, what now?

Cliffs: I think I bought a stolen TV, what should I do now?
    Look, I can take care of all of this. PM me his number so I can work on my sting

Comment

I worked with a guy a few years ago who said he had a big flat screen he would sell me cheep and still in the box.
      I asked him if it still had the serial number on it, to which he replied, “Do you want a fucking TV or not!?!”
      I did not buy a TV that day.

Comment

Chris aka hookup?

Comment

1. You're not the one who stole it.
          2. No i.d #
          3. If it works - go about your way and use it...

I'm sure if someone has gone to a Flea market before ect and bought things there is a big chance some of it is stolen. Sucks but it is what it is...
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            A- if ... store.

B- If ... house.

C- you ... heart?

4 - no ... Seriously.

E - shady ... tv.

Hilarious!

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            Nigga... Log off and watch some fuckin TV.

God bless.
            Werd.
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
              1 Question...... What the fuck is wrong with you ? He assured you it was not stolen so why the fuck are you on DFW Mustang making yourself sound like a Dripping Twat? Go hook your shit up and enjoy your mother fucking new Tv.

x mother fucken 2

I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                1 Question...... What the fuck is wrong with you ? He assured you it was not stolen so why the fuck are you on DFW Mustang making yourself sound like a Dripping Twat? Go hook your shit up and enjoy your mother fucking new Tv.
                lmao! enjoy that new fuckin tv bitchass

Comment

It's Toretto, Brian. It always has been.

Comment

Plug it in, watch it, and stop bitching about a $400 saving you got. Fucking pussy.
                    I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Working...
                    X