Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    I don't get it. Never met the guy.
    I think he lived at home, bumming gas money from his mom until he was about 30 years old. lmao Now he is going to come on here and tell everyone how it is. You can't pay money for this kind of comedy.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

you know who you are talking to right??
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I don't get it. Never met the guy.
        you're a nazi. you're the minority. i will oust you.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          you know who you are talking to right??
          Are you saying that what I am telling him isn't true?
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

umm, i was given nicer shit than you will ever own. yeah, you right, its true. carry on allen, only 15 minutes left of play time before lights out!
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

How am I a Nazi?

And I live in a country where the population is 95% white. It will take the Aboriginals some serious time to multiply.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

How am I a Nazi?

And I live in a country where the population is 95% white. It will take the Aboriginals some serious time to multiply.
                irony does not mean made completely from iron!
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

irony does not mean made completely from iron!
                  I am a Nazi because the country I live in has little diversity? I was merely correcting you.

Comment

i actually feel bad, you didnt run bc of me did you??!! dude its just a local car board, any of the national boards we can be friends on, you wanna be a hot commodity on here and im gonna put out your flame, thats all. you can come home man, im not gonna seek you out and put marshalls/tj maxx shopping bags over your head so you die a cheap death. i promise!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

lol. "oust" him?

It's like they're opposites. A well off white fella and a black dude with tax issues. Can't help but hate
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I honestly cannot understand half of what you say (due to both a combination of poor grammar/syntax and just a failure to convey your ideas). That post is no exception.

Comment

umm, i was given nicer shit than you will ever own. yeah, you right, its true. carry on allen, only 15 minutes left of play time before lights out!
                          There is no reason to be all bitter just because you were worthless for 30 years, spounging from parents, getting raped by the skinheads in prison and all that. It's ok, you finally got that degree in TV/VCR or dookie logistics or whatever it was. It will all be fine.

Comment

Boy, this is some great trolling Rodney. I mean seriously funny high quality stuff. Your master plan sure is paying off in a big way.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              There is no reason to be all bitter just because you were worthless for 30 years, spounging from parents, getting raped by the skinheads in prison and all that. It's ok, you finally got that degree in TV/VCR or dookie logistics or whatever it was. It will all be fine.
                              too*, "spounging"?, tv/vcr/wtf?

m-i-c, cya real...ohhh you know what im eluding to
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Boy, this is some great trolling Rodney. I mean seriously funny high quality stuff. Your master plan sure is paying off in a big way.
                                did erick von erick or cristopher columbus set out with a master plan? no us pioneers set our sells and let the wind take us
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X