What to do in Fiji?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I kind of like the one where he decided to take all of his clothes off at the Bald/Bitter Bash in 2004 at Hoppers house and started jumping on the trampoline. Michelle then threw his clothes over the fence into the neighbors yard and then the cops showed up. Good times! Maybe that is why he is so angry and needs to keep trying to half ass bring her up?
    That was back in the day when everyone got to ride the village bicycle. Aww the good old days.

Comment

What the fuck is going on in here?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I kind of like the one where he decided to take all of his clothes off at the Bald/Bitter Bash in 2004 at Hoppers house and started jumping on the trampoline. Michelle then threw his clothes over the fence into the neighbors yard and then the cops showed up. Good times! Maybe that is why he is so angry and needs to keep trying to half ass bring her up?
        Then there was that Halloween party at some apartments where Carrie came as the nun and Bryan was the pimp. Naynay threw a shoe at someone and hit me in the process, then was ejected from the premises by a number of people. I think I put his shoe at the bottom of the pond in the courtyard. I definitely have pics of this party.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

must be nice,
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            What the fuck is going on in here?
            Shenanigans
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
              Wtf are you talking about Rodney? Shit from that yellow house with the airplane hangar?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                They set sell huh? lol
                hi david blaine
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  I still have some of the pics I think. lol
                  as do i... lol
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Then there was that Halloween party at some apartments where Carrie came as the nun and Bryan was the pimp. Naynay threw a shoe at someone and hit me in the process, then was ejected from the premises by a number of people. I think I put his shoe at the bottom of the pond in the courtyard. I definitely have pics of this party.
                    ooohhh shoe pimp! way to rough up a 19 year old kid, lmao. so who was your favorite mousketeer? justin timberlake? xtine aguilera, britney?! ooooohh tell me it was britney!@!!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Haha, I love that play 19 yo acts tough, gets shown his ass, then claims in his beat victimized voice, "way to handle a 19 yo". It is a new pathetic extension to continue to refer back to it that way, however.

Comment

well i'll be 31 next friday, so yeah 12 years ago... and i'll put any amount of disney collectibles on it that allen peters wont do a motherfucking thing to me. i'll take an over under that he wont even lay a finger on me. i'll cover the spread that he wont get within arms reach of me with his teeth intact.

i post on this site anytime i hit one of the major car events. if this micky mad mouse wants to come see me, i aint hard to find!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                          It is a new pathetic extension to continue to refer back to it that way, however.
                          da fuq u say?
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

And what will you do? Continue to run your mouth? Maybe you'll get louder? Damn, way to break the stereotype. Nah, you're not a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              well i'll be 31 next friday, so yeah 12 years ago... and i'll put any amount of disney collectibles on it that allen peters wont do a motherfucking thing to me. i'll take an over under that he wont even lay a finger on me. i'll cover the spread that he wont get within arms reach of me with his teeth intact.

i post on this site anytime i hit one of the major car events. if this micky mad mouse wants to come see me, i aint hard to find!
                              Mission Accomplished. Good night everybody!
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X