Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    da fuq u say?
    Its pathetic that you still cry about being punked out as a 19 year old. That simple enough to register?

Comment

what will you do? shut me up? keep your ass in el paso and dont worry about what i do.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        given that you have a multiple (multiple((multiple(((multiple((((multiple)))))))) )repeated quote of his i expect you to gobble the cock!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

what will you do? shut me up? keep your ass in el paso and dont worry about what i do.

I'm not the one making claims. I concern myself with enemies that are tougher than you. Why would I give a shit about another loud mouthed, scrawny, disappointment to society? (Notice you didn't say you would actually do shit)

Comment

given that you have a multiple (multiple((multiple(((multiple((((multiple)))))))) )repeated quote of his i expect you to gobble the cock!
            WTF are you jibber jabbering about?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
              Its pathetic that you still cry about being punked out as a 19 year old. That simple enough to register?
              never been punked out, in fact most of their wives asked to see my....mickkkeeyy ohhh never mind, you win player

maybe we need to have another dfwm boxing match?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                WTF are you jibber jabbering about?
                allen has been saying hooray me fuck you since 1996, its not cool it was never funny.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

And why do you keep posting absolutely irrelevant pictures. You must actually think you are being clever and somehow adding credence to your drivel. Bottom of the barrel...

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                    I'm not the one making claims. I concern myself with enemies that are tougher than you. Why would I give a shit about another loud mouthed, scrawny, disappointment to society? (Notice you didn't say you would actually do shit)
                    i have no business in el paso. i think thats where our landfill is.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• NayNay has officially gone off the rocker tonight.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                        And why do you keep posting absolutely irrelevant pictures. You must actually think you are being clever and somehow adding credence to your drivel. Bottom of the barrel...
                        top shelf. this is pushing buttons.

does this one work??
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          never been punked out, in fact most of their wives asked to see my....mickkkeeyy ohhh never mind, you win player

maybe we need to have another dfwm boxing match?
                          Oh, getting thrown out of a party and twice losing your property is winning to you? Living with your parents well into adult life is? I get it, shit happens, but if you think you haven't lost a couple of battles at that point you've got a far lower standard of success than normal. Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                            NayNay has officially gone off the rocker tonight.
                            you're next
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                              Oh, getting thrown out of a party and twice losing your property is winning to you? Living with your parents well into adult life is? I get it, shit happens, but if you think you haven't lost a couple of battles at that point you've got a far lower standard of success than normal. Sad.
                              you take what allen peters says as truth? lol, there's no need for me to defend my life story because that disney character has no idea where i have been or what i have done. its funny to me that you, out of the blue are keeping me engaged tonight! i opened the 2nd 6 pack of rahr & sons just for you. come at me bro!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                top shelf. this is pushing buttons.

does this one work??
                                You still come out with the "I'm just trolling". I thought we had passed that when I described to you the difference between the accurate descriptions of your simplicity and your meaningless attempts at misdirected insults.

Comment

Working...
                                X