Clear All

• Chase and shoot out in Decatur

Can't copy the link but its on fox 4
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Wow, My brother is the Store Manager at Sonic in Decatur. Wonder if it was anywhere near him...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/217581...e-county-chase

Gunfire exchanged after Wise County chase

A high-speed chase ended with a wreck and gunfire in Wise County this morning.

A suspect led local authorities on a chase at speeds as high as 100 miles per hour that ended on U.S. 380 in Decatur.

Before the chase began, the suspect is believed to have fired at a Montague County deputy. Montague County officials shared a description of the suspect's vehicle and he was later spotted in Wise County.

The vehicle the suspect was driving wrecked at an intersection on 380 after 11 a.m. Thursday when it collided with an 18-wheeler.

It's believed the suspect got out of his damaged vehicle and started firing at the officers. Authorities returned fire, striking the suspect. No officers were injured during the exchange.

The suspect is believed to be injured and is being taken to a hospital.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/217581...#ixzz2OCUfovGN
      Photobucket

Comment

Heard it was a trooper that was shot, I was up that way this morning checking rigs and noticed a more than usual amount of troopers... Guess this was why.

Comment

It was a Montague deputy that was shoot, twice in the chest and grazed in the head/neck area. DPS and Wise county deputies were in a "shootout" with the guy getting hit and taken to the hospital. Supposedly he and the deputy were stable last I heard.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Damn, I'm watching the news right now and this dude is fuckin' crazy.
            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
            '13 Dodge Cummins
            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I haven't seen any clips just knew what the dps told me around 12.

Comment

Hey may have something to do with two murders up in Colorado, after the shoot out he was left brain dead and on life support.
                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                '13 Dodge Cummins
                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

They mentioned something like that, the car having Colorado plates and possible murder suspect. My local news says shooter was just declared legally dead and on life support for possible organ harvest.

Comment

They are saying something about him killing Colorado's state prison chief at his home and a pizza delivery boy in Golden, CO.
                    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                    '13 Dodge Cummins
                    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Serve's him right then, just glad the deputy is ok.

Comment

Sounds like that deputy will be ok. Hopefully the suspect hasn't smoked so much meth that his organs are shit.
                        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                        '13 Dodge Cummins
                        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Someone look now and remember. This was a criminal who was illegally carrying a gun. Cause it will get lumped into the "guns kill cops" synopsis when it fits the agenda.

Hope he can hear them when they stand over his lifeless eyes and talk amongst themselves about pulling the plug so they can cut him open like a goody bag.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                          X