No announcement yet.

Third party IT company recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third party IT company recommendations?

Apologies in advance if this belongs somewhere else.

I'm looking for someone to assist on and own the IT side of things following website launches.

• manage DNS and MX records
    • email client config
    • remote management capability
    • server trouble shooting

You guys know anybody I could talk to about something like this?

I'm pretty sure DamonH does this stuff.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

You might try Jeff (Doesspeedturnuon)

Comment

PM me if you want, I work for a small IT consulting company and I can give you some info.

Comment

Cool. Could be a good business relationship for whoever can handle this. Potential to bring 30+ customers a year.

Comment

So, my company can do this but it's a budget vs service deal.

i.e. the folks mentioned above can probably do these things (Besides Jeff, don't know anyone and I do not know Jeff's technical skills these days). However, the 1 major factor is SLAs.

Do you want 24x7x365 support?
            Do you want a specific response time?
            Do you want built in escalation points if not resolved in x amount of time?
            Do you want proactive troubleshooting/notifications? (meaning, you don't call in, the managed services team monitors on your behalf for problems)

A bigger company like mine can do all you want, with the SLAs - but it'll cost a lot more. If you want a contact, let me know and I'm not trying to persuade you either way. Just throwing all that out there. I get no commission, bonuses or anything if you were to go with our organization.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I can tell you, VentureNet is terrible, so stay away from them. So was the previous company we used, but I can't recall their name at the moment.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                So, my company can do this but it's a budget vs service deal.

i.e. the folks mentioned above can probably do these things (Besides Jeff, don't know anyone and I do not know Jeff's technical skills these days). However, the 1 major factor is SLAs.

Do you want 24x7x365 support?
                Do you want a specific response time?
                Do you want built in escalation points if not resolved in x amount of time?
                Do you want proactive troubleshooting/notifications? (meaning, you don't call in, the managed services team monitors on your behalf for problems)

A bigger company like mine can do all you want, with the SLAs - but it'll cost a lot more. If you want a contact, let me know and I'm not trying to persuade you either way. Just throwing all that out there. I get no commission, bonuses or anything if you were to go with our organization.
                Same here, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                X