My Mailman Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mailman Sucks

I've had to have 2 clients cancel checks in the last 2 months because of mail not being delivered. I regularly get my neighbors mail (2 days in a row last week).

I had a certified letter last month. Instead of trying to get a signature, he left a note in my mailbox. Today I had a registered package, I was out front at my car getting something and saw him at the community box. When I checked the mail 20 minutes later, there was another "Sorry me missed you" note. He delivers left to right on my street, so he hadn't yet passed my house or attempted delivery when he left the note.

He is new, my old mail woman was AWESOME. I've been chill about it because I figured he is new, but after 2 months it's really annoying me. I'll be complaining tomorrow when I go to get my package.

Funniest thing he does is place packages in my box that I can't get out on my side.

Letter I left in my box for him:

Attached Files

Ask for a postmaster from the station that delivers to you, supervisors won't get shit done.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

The empty box is hilarious. You better leave it empty like that until he takes it out and brings it to you. lol

Letter could use some work though. I bet he doesn't even get your sarcasm.

I would be raising holy hell too. My post bitch is decent. We live on a large lot and she has to walk about 75yrds to our front door to drop boxes. She did get wise when I had 5 60pound foot lockers shipped home. She pulled into the driveway and left them by the garage door. She had to split the delivery over a week cause they took up enough room even one at a time.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I've had the same issues with my mail carrier! I continually get mail for other people and this makes me wonder how much of my mail I'm not getting.

Comment

Thats what happens when you live in a gay community with neighborhood mailboxes

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            Thats what happens when you live in a gay community with neighborhood mailboxes
            You are 100% correct on that note sir!

Our colored mail person is a freaking idiot. That is why I get all my bills online.
            They are so damn lazy it's unreal. I have had the same thing happen to me more than once.

The sorry we missed you card. Total BS, I am home everyday by 3:00pm, and he doesn't get to our box till the earliest 4pm but before 4:30pm everyday during the week.

One reason they are going broke, is because they are so damn lazy.

Comment

Mine does the same, just leaves a note in the mailbox that is 20ft from the front door.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

When I was in frisco I would get bills after due dates or not at all.
                07 f250-family truckster
                08 Denali -baby hauler
                52 f1-rust bucket
                05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Up here we call it the Tulsa Pony Express.. Delivery is determined by the sobriety of either horse or rider.. Our regular guy is great, but the subs are something else.
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

My mailman is awesome. Yesterday I checked the tracking on a package I had coming and it said undeliverable for some reason.

Called up there and they said they messed up and they'd drop it off the next day.

Later in the day I was outside working on the truck and the mailman came over in his personal vehicle and dropped off the box.

Comment

I have that happen but there's two different guys that handle the mail out here. One is in a full size Ram 1500 who comes down my drive and someone in an 80's Buick that leaves the mailbox door open when it's raining and has been known to drop boxes in the mud at the foot of the mailbox when they can't fit it in the box.

How hard is it to deliver the damned mail?
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Our old mailman was a big pile of crap, I was literally working in my drive as he pulled up 15 feet from me. We made f@@king eye contact and waived at each other. He left a sorry we missed you note on a certified letter.

Comment

This thread makes me want to read "Post Office" again.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Our old mailman looked just like the lead singer from Hootie and the Blowfish (Darius Rucker). We always referred to him as "Hootie". He was our guy for a good 4 years and was awesome. He even bought some furniture from us at a yard sale once and came back after he was off to pick it up. New people, not so much. I get 1 or 2 pieces of my neighbors mail about every other month, which isn't bad I guess, but I miss Hootie.

Comment

Working...
                            X