Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

big swap meet , lone Star Park, Fri-Sat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    What?
    Yep....a 1970 Dodge D500 flatbed (hydraulic tilt bed) race hauler project. Looked for a couple of years for someone to install a Cummins in it and never could find anyone that wanted to touch it.....so it is for sale. Going to give it a month or so and then may send it for scrap. Title lists gross weight at 12,100lbs so it worth more in scrap than I have been asking.

Comment

Pics? Or a link to the F/S ad?

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
        Pics? Or a link to the F/S ad?
        PM on its way.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          Yep....a 1970 Dodge D500 flatbed (hydraulic tilt bed) race hauler project. Looked for a couple of years for someone to install a Cummins in it and never could find anyone that wanted to touch it.....so it is for sale. Going to give it a month or so and then may send it for scrap. Title lists gross weight at 12,100lbs so it worth more in scrap than I have been asking.
          You mean kinda like this?

Comment

Yep..single cab D500 but the one we have has a hydraulic tilt bed.

Comment

The D500 project.......

Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 04-03-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Don't sell it to 4eyedwillie. It'll never fully conform to the inspection handbook so all it will do is sit and be wasted. I'd but it and use it but it wouldn't hold all my shit.

Comment

Hate to say it but, it is probably going to end up getting scrapped. I am working to get all the cars cleared out within the next month or so. Most that are interested in the truck have no way to get it home. Plus it is worth almost twice as much in scrap (based on weight) than what I have been asking.

Comment

That would make a killer lemons car hauler

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Working...
                    X