Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convertable=ouch

This was not good.

IRVING -- A female driver was taken to the hospital with critical injuries after her car rolled over on the Spur 482 exit ramp from Highway 183.
    The roof of the car was crushed in the accident, which occurred just after midnight on Wednesday and also killed a dog in the car.
    The driver has not been identified.
    It is unknown at this time if alcohol or speed were factors in the crash. The accident is still under investigation.
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Sounds like the dog was a pit bull. Do they know why the pit bull caused the accident?

Comment

and a v6 bites the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
        Sounds like the dog was a pit bull. Do they know why the pit bull caused the accident?
        It saw a baby in another car and went into "quick snack mode", clearly.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

If she had a s2000, she mighta walked away....
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

There's a ton of wrecks that happen right there, and I have no idea why. Just the other day I was on my way back from the liquor store, and a car had swerved off the road and hit a homeless guy that was walking down the shoulder.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              There's a ton of wrecks that happen right there, and I have no idea why. Just the other day I was on my way back from the liquor store, and a car had swerved off the road and hit a homeless guy that was walking down the shoulder.
              People get nervous with the cars from 183 and 114 merging and start acting crazy.

Comment

convertible. you're welcome!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Trying to put the homeless guy out of his misery ?

Comment

God bless her and the poor dog.

Comment

converting table!
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        convertible. you're welcome!

god bless.
                        Thanks.
                        ./ ____ _ _\.
                        (]]]_ o _[[[)
                        \o_FORD_o/
                        |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

That's one of the worst merge lanes ever if it is the one I am thinking of. Mother fuckers can't drive down the road anyways without hitting each other much less trying to merge at 70 mph from two separate roadways.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                          X