Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing baby seals! (dog attack)

No cropped ears? WTF!!
    Media is ghey! God Damn Great white pit buills! lol wtf..
    watch the vid
    When Gabrielle Giffords’ husband tore his daughter’s bulldog from a baby sea lion, the damage was already done. As the dead seal drifted out to sea, blood oozed from its neck where the …

Watch: Gabby Giffords’ husband tries to save baby sea lion from attack by daughter’s dog

While the family vacationed on Laguna Beach, the bulldog struck — despite Mark Kelly’s best efforts the sea lion perishes.
    Comments (143)
    By Michael Walsh / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 10:40 AM.

Print.
    Comment.
    . .

GreatWhitePitBull via YouTube

After the dog attacked the baby seal, onlookers tried to save it to no avail.

When Gabrielle Giffords' husband tore his daughter's bulldog from a baby sea lion, the damage was already done.

As the dead seal drifted out to sea, blood oozed from its neck where the bulldog had chomped down and refused to let go about 1:40 p.m. Saturday.

Former Arizona Congresswoman Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly, a retired astronaut, were on vacation in Laguna Beach, Calif., and his 18-year-old daughter took her leashed 65-pound dog for a walk along Goff Cove Beach near the Montage Laguna Beach resort.

The dog attacked a sea lion during the Giffords’ California beach outing.

RELATED: GABBY GUNS DOWN NRA

"If you have a dog of that stature and that power, they should be accompanied by someone who can handle a dog that is as powerful as an American bulldog," said Nathan, a fellow beachgoer who recorded the incident with his cellphone.

Nathan, who declined to provide his last name, was eating lunch close by when the canine broke free and attacked the sea lion, reported CBS Los Angeles.

"If you have a dog of that stature and that power, they should be accompanied by someone who can handle a dog that is as powerful as an American bulldog," said Nathan, a fellow beachgoer who recorded the incident with his cellphone.

The video, which Nathan posted on YouTube, shows Giffords' daughter try to tear the sea lion from the dog's clutches with two other women.

RELATED: GABBY GIFFORDS TO RECEIVE PROFILE IN COURAGE AWARD

"Drown the dog. He will let go and swim. Trust me," an onlooker advised.

The family will not face any charges, and police say the situation wasn't handled improperly.

One woman hit the dog's face repeatedly, prompting another bystander to say, "The seal is already dead. There's no use in hurting the dog."

"It was pretty much just panic," Nathan later explained. "People didn't know how to act when a dog of this size just locked down (and didn't let go)."

RELATED: GIFFORDS EMERGES IN NEW ROLE AS ANTI-GUN LOBBYIST

CBS Los Angeles

Nathan, who recorded the incident, was shocked to discover that Gabrielle Giffords’ family was in the video.

Finally, Kelly arrived and yanked the bulldog away by its collar. Fresh blood dripped from its teeth as Kelly walked the dog off the beach.

Police said the family, who will not face any charges, did not do anything wrong.

Nathan claimed that he was unaware that the family in the video was well-known. Gabby Giffords was shot in the head in 2011.

"I was shocked. I didn't know that it was them," he said. "I felt bad that they went through this stressful situation."

mwalsh@nydailynews.com

On a mobile device? Watch the video here.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2On43u16w
    "PSH!!!"

Too bad the dog didn't attack Mark Kelly's neck.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      Too bad the dog didn't attack Mark Kelly's neck.
      Too bad you're a "coward" and we didnt eat lunch sunday!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Looks like a game of tug o war o me. Bad owners! BAD BAD BAD OWNERS! Jesus, I don't watch the news for a reason.

Comment

If it were you or me, it would be "endangering wildlife" or some other bullshit charge.

Comment

If he only had an AR..............
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

time to ban dogs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  If he only had an AR..............
                  First thing that entered my mind!
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                  X