Energy drink deal next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to drink this:

Delicious, and seemed to be a bit healthier (not saying much) than any others. Plus, light carbonation made drinking it easier on the stomach (especially in the morning).

I don't drink energy drinks anymore, but if I did, I would have to find some of that Hansen's stuff. Hard to find now, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      i liked monster til some no talent ass clown put their shit all over his camaro, and made up a website based on a non existent sponsorship, since then i'll give my money to red-bull!
      Why the hostilities?
      Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      Jared Gays, right?
      Sup?
      Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      I hate that God Damn ginger
      But I love you. Doesn't that mean anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        I used to drink this:

Delicious, and seemed to be a bit healthier (not saying much) than any others. Plus, light carbonation made drinking it easier on the stomach (especially in the morning).

I don't drink energy drinks anymore, but if I did, I would have to find some of that Hansen's stuff. Hard to find now, apparently.
        You do realize that Hansen's is Monster and Monster is Hansen's, right?

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
        move up to a proper whiskey and no bomb is needed
        Nothing gives her the lack of discretion and energy to perform group anal like a Monster Crown though.

Comment

My last spring break of college, I had loads of monster khaos, and some 151. Me and a friend killed the bottle the first night in a hot tub with a bunch of other partiers. That ruined monster Khaos for me like no other. But man what a wild night!

Comment

Sean, I'm going to slap the freckles right off of you.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
              Sean, I'm going to slap the freckles right off of you.
              They aren't freckles....you had one too many shots last weekend and farted

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                The coffee monsters are delicious.
                This.

I still look for the White Russian they used to have. It was delish. I think it was discontinued though. The Irish isnt bad either.
                Last edited by joezgarage; 03-30-2013, 04:53 PM.

Comment

takes a bunch of water to flush one of those out of your system. used to drink them alot then my kidneys started hurting really bad. never drink them much now

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    You do realize that Hansen's is Monster and Monster is Hansen's, right?
                    Did not know, like I said I don't drink them anymore. Either way, that Energy Pro has no high fructose corn syrup, and has other natural stuff in it that made me go with it over the others. Plus it doesn't taste like reheated dogshit.

Comment

Working...
                    X