Camera gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera gurus

My old fujifilm s5100 bit the dust. I have used it for the better part of a decade. I am not sure if it can be repaired or not. One of the latches on the body for the battery door finally gave way. Is anyone familiar with this camera? It looks like the plate around the batteries can be replaced.

Then on the other hand maybe it is time to replace it. Any recommendations for a reasonably priced camera? My primary uses are product photography (cakes with fine details) and model cars so a good macro function is essential

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Sony A57.

Sweet camera.
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
      Sony A57.

Sweet camera.
      Looking for more budget minded than that. I know cameras are definitely an area where you get what you pay for, but I need to try and stay under $200

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-COOLPIX-Waterproof-Digital-Camera/dp/B005IGVY92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364671447&sr=8-1&keywords=waterproof+camera[/ame]

costco from time to time has this on sale for 160 with memory card free photos and bag well worth it. Great pictures underwater as well.

Comment

Working...
        X