Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Interesting night. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting night.

Last night I was sitting at home and I heard about 8 gunshots down the street at the park, about ten minutes later we got ding dong ditched. Well half an hour later (around 10) our neighbor's was burglarized(wasn't home), as was his neighbors truck(stole a 1911) and his neighbors expedition (stole another pistol). It's the first time anything like that has happened around here. Just thought I would share.
    Last edited by Probie; 03-30-2013, 10:16 AM.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Cool story.

Comment

Not sure if I should lock, delete or BAN...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

area? people have balls. why would you risked getting killed over a few bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          area? people have balls. why would you risked getting killed over a few bucks.
          Kelly and Keller Springs.
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Why in the fuck would you leave a gun in a vehicle you are not in???

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
              No clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben G View Post
                No clue.

same reason why bad choices are made.
                just no clue why they are made.
                Last edited by lincolnboy; 03-30-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Interesting story not so interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                    The thieves will take care of it better than that dumbfuck.

Comment

bad chooses. lmao Makes me wonder if he actually talks like this in his head when he is typing it out.
                      Last edited by Guest; 03-30-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

I'm sure he thinks that is his head. It is his, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          I'm sure he thinks that is his head. It is his, after all.

Sumbitch.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            bad chooses. lmao Makes me wonder if he actually talks like this in his head when he is typing it out.
                            My story telling skills are better when I'm actually talking haha. I was also trying to keep it short.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben G View Post
                              My story telling skills are better when I'm actually talking haha. I was also trying to keep it short.

I was talking about lincolnboy. This thread is full of fuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X